Krusties #17 Come on Krustieharri Give us Krustie Aubergine Parmigiana For Ems.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We asked our bosses if we can wear shorts in this weather...they said no, bleeping equal rights is dead in this office!!
Wear a skirt...or kilt. Think of the breeze๐Ÿคฃ They wouldn't be able to argue with that in this day and age, you could now identify as 'they'. I can lend you some shoes๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We asked our bosses if we can wear shorts in this weather...they said no, bleeping equal rights is dead in this office!!
Go in wearing a kilt and scream xenophobia when they tell you to get back into trousers. :D

Wear a skirt...or kilt. Think of the breeze๐Ÿคฃ They wouldn't be able to argue with that in this day and age, you could now identify as 'they'. I can lend you some shoes๐Ÿ˜‰
lol I just said the same. :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I was right near Selfridges when I worked west end,I loved it,my god their shoe department was gorgeous..Loved it..I used to use food dept as well,that was fab.. I did buy few things in there.. erm!๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm Scottish too and also have the blue tinge, like one of those aliens from Avatar!
I am apparently a throwback to Viking ancestry with my porcelain skin and blue eyes, ie I get totally frazzled after 2 minutes out in it. Who would have thought I'd be incinerated on a visit here eh? ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I am apparently a throwback to Viking ancestry with my porcelain skin and blue eyes, ie I get totally frazzled after 2 minutes out in it. Who would have thought I'd be incinerated on a visit here eh? ๐Ÿ˜†
You brought the lovely Mediterranean weather with you. ๐Ÿ’œ Any chance of you visiting Blackpool before you leave? :devilish::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I'll probably lose my feminist membership card for this but every female boss i've ever had has been an utter cow! I'm so glad I work for myself now. At least I can tell myself to eff off when I get annoying. ๐Ÿ˜…

Get those legs oot, Allan. x
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...I'm very tempted

I bet she's wearing a nice cool summer dress as well

In the paper the other day - a School will allow the boys to wear a skirt but NOT shorts!
The worlds gone mad

Might rock up in a floral dress lol

• Haha
Where I used to work it was stressed to dress decently in hot weather. Our particular room was composed of mainly women a large proportion of which were Muslim. I remember a co worker used to wear strapless dresses which were very long I did worry she would trip on the hem and display her boobs but it never happened,

just my opinion I thought a strapless dress was not office wear (worked in government dept).

Did you see Eddie Izzard in that pink frock? Pink I think it was.

God I had a bath this afternoon and already stink of sweat!

Dolly you might have served me! I would always shop and lunch at Debenhams and think I was Lady Muck.

• Heart
  • Haha
Aww, I miss Debenhams. I used to spend several hours at a time in their stores. First the make up counters buying my make up and trowels๐Ÿ˜‰ then on to the shoes, upstairs for ladies clothes a then the cafeteria for a pre packed sandwich and a diet coke. Lovely day out๐Ÿ˜

It's extremely hot now๐Ÿฅต
I lose my vape several times a day. It's a running joke now...either lost or flat๐Ÿคฃ
The Debenhams in my main town was in a beautiful buildingโ€ฆ.basement and 4 floorsโ€ฆ.now of course theyโ€™re trying to turn it into yet more flats ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.