Krusties #17 Come on Krustieharri Give us Krustie Aubergine Parmigiana For Ems.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey you wonderful people. I need a Mummy chat. My mum refuses to stick up for me and the police say My 8 year old is am unreliable witness.

I want to scream..I want to cry.
I really feel for you sweetie ❤

I'm a DV survivor myself and I am shocked your Mum won't defend you - her own daughter. Sounds like she is afraid of the abuser herself or is it the police she doesn't like?

My abuser put me in hospital, I lost 3/5 of the blood in my body, I had to have a blood transfusion. My parents were living in the US at the time. It killed my Mum not being able to get to her daughter

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Hey you wonderful people. I need a Mummy chat. My mum refuses to stick up for me and the police say My 8 year old is am unreliable witness.

I just want to reach out and give you the most enormous hug. You've been to hell and back this week.

The person that assaulted you - was he arrested by the police? If so the police will be trying to build a case that the CPS will approve to take further. Have they spoken to your child? Did you make a statement at the time? Sorry for the slew of questions.

Have children's services been informed as there was a child present? I know social workers often take bad press but they might help in this situation?

Here for you love X

edited to say child rather than son - apologies for making an assumption on gender

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
My sincere apologies to Octopus I was unaware of what she was going through.

please take care wishing you all the best

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Afternoon all. Wow it's got so hot now I've flaked out on the sofa, I'll have a little nap shortly. One thing though, my big alfred has decided he wants to do the same...right next to me🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 I'm on a small 2 seater sofa, its bloody sweltering and this big dog wants a cuddle...oh I love him🥰❤

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Ah I’m so sorry to hear this. I hope your mum reconsiders and helps you. I don’t know what the law says but I would have thought an 8 year old would be old enough to testify. 🤞🤞 you get the help and support you need x

• Heart
Aw guys, if I haven't liked all the posts I'm sorry. I love this forum and my fellow Krusties. We might not always agree but we're a team round here. I'm so glad I found this space.

I'll stop being mushy peas right now and just say thank you.

Just picked the wee yin up from footy and going to chill out, eat cookies and watch YouTube!

What's everyone's Friday night plans?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Aw guys, if I haven't liked all the posts I'm sorry. I love this forum and my fellow Krusties. We might not always agree but we're a team round here. I'm so glad I found this space.

I'll stop being mushy peas right now and just say thank you.

Just picked the wee yin up from footy and going to chill out, eat cookies and watch YouTube!

What's everyone's Friday night plans?
Sitting on my settee in front of the fan! I’m melting 🥵🥵🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Afternoon all. Wow it's got so hot now I've flaked out on the sofa, I'll have a little nap shortly. One thing though, my big alfred has decided he wants to do the same...right next to me🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 I'm on a small 2 seater sofa, its bloody sweltering and this big dog wants a cuddle...oh I love him🥰❤
Awwwww bless he is with his mummy..❤❤

Octopus you relax enjoy you wine,you bloody deserve it me gal,watch what you want and scoff what you want.❤

• Heart
Well, I will be biting my fingernails (thank god they are acrylic) and watching the tennis. I really don't know why I do it to myself though. Most of the time I can barely watch. Going to finish work early (on account of having covid, even though I feel okay) and slob on the sofa with one of my darling children (the one who likes tennis).

I might partake in some bubbles too. And crisps. And maybe even Daim bar which I had forgotten about until recently.

@Reversible Octopus - I've had a quick read about your 8 year old and evidence but can't find anything concrete. I'll ask a colleague - it's not my area of expertise. Hang on in there - we've all got your back.

• Heart
I’ve just watered the 🍅 plants for the second time today coz some of them were wilting a bit…..and I’ll have to do it again later! The 🌶 plants are loving the heat in the greenhouse. I’ve just put the sprinkler on the flower bed and am seriously contemplating standing under it myself 🤣🤣

• Haha
It was toasty roasty here
Well, I will be biting my fingernails (thank god they are acrylic) and watching the tennis. I really don't know why I do it to myself though. Most of the time I can barely watch. Going to finish work early (on account of having covid, even though I feel okay) and slob on the sofa with one of my darling children (the one who likes tennis).

I might partake in some bubbles too. And crisps. And maybe even Daim bar which I had forgotten about until recently.

@Reversible Octopus - I've had a quick read about your 8 year old and evidence but can't find anything concrete. I'll ask a colleague - it's not my area of expertise. Hang on in there - we've all got your back.
Amazing! Thank you so so much! It is a bit of a battle field.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.