Krusties #17 Come on Krustieharri Give us Krustie Aubergine Parmigiana For Ems.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww, thankyou! Big hugs and love to you❤❤❤. It's a shame we can't choose our families, I'd have you and quite a few others on here too!

Thanks everyone, you've all made me smile today😊🥰😘❤ xxx
Can I adopt you? Lost both my mom and dad in the last 3 years and feel lost.
Man menopause and heatwave is bleeping brutal am suffering.
Love to you all, the threads I participate in got me through some terrible times this year, I love the humour, us Tattlers are funny as duck xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Morning lovely, thankyou for your kind words and dolly too🤗 I only have my dad and brothers now. It was very different when my mum was alive, she wasn't perfect and couldn't show affection (she did apologise for this before she died) but she knew how to handle the men. In dolly's words, tell them the duck orf🤣 I'm not going to phone either them now. I'll leave it to them.

Anyway, oh ironing in this heat is bloody awful isn't it! I leave it until late evening and do it in the kitchen as it gets the shade from about 3pm so cooler than the rest of the house.

Dolly the dress I was wearing yesterday is so lovely and cool. Its 100% cotton.

I can't work out if I fancy a coffee this morning because it's so hot🤔 xxx
Awww, love, families are crap! Mine is too. Definitely choose your own tribe...it's half the heartache and double the fun. 💜 I'm sorry to see you've been ill on top of everything. Huge hugs coming your way to hopefully make you feel a wee bit better. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can I adopt you? Lost both my mom and dad in the last 3 years and feel lost.
Man menopause and heatwave is bleeping brutal am suffering.
Love to you all, the threads I participate in got me through some terrible times this year, I love the humour, us Tattlers are funny as duck xx
Oh I'm so sorry, losing your mum and dad so close is so cruel. I understand that feeling, being lost🙁 Even with my husband and children I just had a massive feeling of sadness that I couldn't stop. I've got strong now but it took time. You don't get over it but you learn to live with it.
As I've said before, my medicine is making jokes, laughing😊
So I've got lots of sister's here but I'm happy to have another one...I don't think there's much of an age difference! Love to you🥰 ❤ xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi all! Just popping in to give you all some love. 💜 Maybe in return, you could send that heatwave North....i'm bloody freezing!
👽🤗❤😘 I thought of you a couple of days ago, the boy & his wife were up your neck of the woods for a couple of days. I didn't know they were going 🤣 I'll try and blow a bit of this heat across & up to you lovey 😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
👽🤗❤😘 I thought of you a couple of days ago, the boy & his wife were up your neck of the woods for a couple of days. I didn't know they were going 🤣 I'll try and blow a bit of this heat across & up to you lovey 😘 xx
You need to join them next time! We need to set the world to rights over a wine and some Scooter. :D

Even an extra degree or two would help. My nipples will thank you! 😅 💜

Last edited:
  • Heart
Here is what I cleared today, only a small area but there was a lot
of bramble, Ivy and other tit.

IMG_20220710_114956053.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
I do envy people who have a good relationship with their family. My mother cut my dad out of my life when I was 2 and married my stepdad when I was 5. I’ve always called him by his name not ‘dad’. They had 2 sons so my half brothers - 9 and 12 years younger than me. I was treated horrendously growing up and have issues because of that still. Apparently my dad died when I was about 22 but I didn’t know. What pisses me off is every year for the last at least 6 years I’ve had them over on Father’s Day (and Mother’s Day) coz my brothers don’t invite them …. this year they are both going to be 80….these are messages I’ve received from oldest stepbrother and then his wife today….I feel like responding ‘duck off’ to both of them coz I know if I do give ideas they’ll expect me to sort everything. I have already sorted our prezzie so that’s fine and seeing as I left home at 20, and in those days it was proper cameras with film and I had no inclination to take photos then, I don’t actually have any …. and won’t be in any that we’re taken….then I’m tempted to just respond ‘don’t know’. Rant over….night night all….onwards and upwards xx

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Evening all 👋

It's boiling here (south coast, Kent), and that coupled with me being in the depths of menopausal misery do not make a happy Brah.

Has anyone seen @Reversible Octopus this weekend? I hope she is ok ❤

I watched the tennis (and delighted with the result), odd jobbed about, nothing too strenuous with the heat that this wee Scottish girly is not used to.

I have to work tomorrow - and I mean properly work, not mess about at my desk pretending so I hope nothing big happens tomorrow - I think the tattoos are enough to last me for another week.

Sleep well you lovely lot - so happy I found this happy, friendly thread.

Sweaty hugs to you all (although @PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy would probably welcome them on account she is cold) 🤣

I do envy people who have a good relationship with their family. My mother cut my dad out of my life when I was 2 and married my stepdad when I was 5. I’ve always called him by his name not ‘dad’. They had 2 sons so my half brothers - 9 and 12 years younger than me. I was treated horrendously growing up and have issues because of that still. Apparently my dad died when I was about 22 but I didn’t know. What pisses me off is every year for the last at least 6 years I’ve had them over on Father’s Day (and Mother’s Day) coz my brothers don’t invite them …. this year they are both going to be 80….these are messages I’ve received from oldest stepbrother and then his wife today….I feel like responding ‘duck off’ to both of them coz I know if I do give ideas they’ll expect me to sort everything. I have already sorted our prezzie so that’s fine and seeing as I left home at 20, and in those days it was proper cameras with film and I had no inclination to take photos then, I don’t actually have any …. and won’t be in any that we’re taken….then I’m tempted to just respond ‘don’t know’. Rant over….night night all….onwards and upwards xx
I'm thinking duck off is too polite!. I'd tell them you have your own 'surprise' planned. That will piss them off. Job done.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Morning dolly😘 I went straight over to the skanky thread last night looking for that new member but couldn't find them. I fancied a bit of drama🤣
Hope you and dave are keeping cool. Gonna be another hot day🥵
Morning Ems,I went to bed 9pm,so bleedin hot though,we need rain,rain,rain Ems.

Do you think mods banned the user straight away?Must have done,caused uproar on Skanky thread that time.

How are you feeling?Better I hope.❤

Ems we need the effin tea re shitfaceskanky.

Wonder where Sinky has gone?done the effin plughole.🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Morning Ems,I went to bed 9pm,so bleedin hot though,we need rain,rain,rain Ems.

Do you think mods banned the user straight away?Must have done,caused uproar on Skanky thread that time.

How are you feeling?Better I hope.❤
I guess they must have banned them straight away! I don't really understand why they would join and use that name though I mean...duh🤪 Its not exactly going under the radar is it🤣

I tried to go to bed early too, but it didn't work again, too hot and congested. Still, feeling much better. Getting there! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh by the way,thought I’d show it here,you know my two lovely friends I talk about who I spend Chrimbo with?

This is their place in France.. https://www.hotel-des-etrangers.com...bZK5bymamMx8i8UC1wioYh_tbtxhcUvtKw07lrJx_u9Bk

I guess they must have banned them straight away! I don't really understand why they would join and use that name though I mean...duh🤪 Its not exactly going under the radar is it🤣

I tried to go to bed early too, but it didn't work again, too hot and congested. Still, feeling much better. Getting there! Xx
Yes,but stupid wasn’t it?Yes awful trying to sleep,so pleased feeling bit better Ems,I hope Octopus is ok..🤞

• Heart
Morning all

feeling hot, hot, hot!

hope everyone is ok. I didn’t sleep at all until I turned on fan and opened window. It’s terribly muggy. Please stay indoors if you can or stay in the shade. Drink lots of water and keep an eye on little ones, old ones and your pets.

Chico is gone nude today, no mankini and Busty Babs has gone topless. I’ve warned her as she’s already been banned from Bournemouth beach for doing that! No shame!

Take care everyone

MrsEms we want a large alcoholic and non alcoholic fruit punch please for us and some of your delicious meringues with lots of cream and strawberries. Thanks Chuck.

Van Der Hot

• Heart
Harri Dave is in the nud as well,Whisper too,they need to cover their bits up though.

Van Der Nuddy.

• Haha
Morning all….just done the first watering of the vegetables…I think my hosepipe is rebelling about being used so much….the hose keeps coming unattached from the spray gun while I’m spraying and giving me a soaking 🤦‍♀️🤣. Stay cool everyone 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Morning guys...what a nasty hot walk to work!...you'd think in this heat they would at least let us wear shorts to work.

Hope you are all doing well today x

• Heart
Even a mention on here is removed!

I'm double fanning in the office today - with a sun dress on. I'll look naked in my teams meetings!

Stay cool one and all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.