Krusties #17 Come on Krustieharri Give us Krustie Aubergine Parmigiana For Ems.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had more support and caring thoughts from you lovely people than my own father and brother. Sadly they are all I have, with my nephews and nieces.
They didn't know we've got covid this week because my father hasn't been invited for lunch and my brother hasn't needed a child mind for a whole week😂 They haven't phoned me because they don't need me🙁

I'm done with them I think. It's been years like this. My father has just been very cruel to me on the phone, my brother has been constantly yet I look after his children.😥

Anyone want an auntie ems? 😔

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I've had more support and caring thoughts from you lovely people than my own father and brother. Sadly they are all I have, with my nephews and nieces.
They didn't know we've got covid this week because my father hasn't been invited for lunch and my brother hasn't needed a child mind for a whole week😂 They haven't phoned me because they don't need me🙁

I'm done with them I think. It's been years like this. My father has just been very cruel to me on the phone, my brother has been constantly yet I look after his children.😥

Anyone want an auntie ems? 😔
Oh dear Ems,that’s bloody terrible,not being awful tell em to duck off next time they ask you,how can people treat you like this.🙁

Morning Krustiemunchers.

Well,another hot day,I’ve watered the garden whilst it’s cool intil it effin heats up.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh dear Ems,that’s bloody terrible,not being awful tell em to duck off next time they ask you,how can people treat you like this.🙁

Morning Krustiemunchers.

Well,another hot day,I’ve watered the garden whilst it’s cool intil it effin heats up.
Morning dolly🥰
I've been awake since 5 and couldn't sleep last night. I'm just so bloody hurt by them. My dad and younger brother are like 1 person! No matter what I do for either of them it will never be enough. My mum would be thoroughly appalled by there behaviour I know that. So I must keep that in mind. I'm going to shut off from them now. My husband's family have told me for years that I've been taken advantage of. So MrsEms is going to grow a set😉 no more bullshit.

Hope all I'd good with you, keeping cool! Bloody hell it's hot! I'm in bed now, so I'll try to have an hour! Be back later xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning dolly🥰
I've been awake since 5 and couldn't sleep last night. I'm just so bloody hurt by them. My dad and younger brother are like 1 person! No matter what I do for either of them it will never be enough. My mum would be thoroughly appalled by there behaviour I know that. So I must keep that in mind. I'm going to shut off from them now. My husband's family have told me for years that I've been taken advantage of. So MrsEms is going to grow a set😉 no more bullshit.

Hope all I'd good with you, keeping cool! Bloody hell it's hot! I'm in bed now, so I'll try to have an hour! Be back later xxxx
Ems morning my dear,I’d tell brother to duck off if he wants you to look after the kids again,tell em you ain’t well (which is true) I hate that with families,I haven’t any family now,cousins but never had interaction really with them. You be number one,I’m sure MrEms feels the same.Have a nice little kip.

Oh by the way that pic of you with feetie hanging out that lovely pretty (was that the dress)? I it looks lovely material so cool.I wonder what the cotton is called it has the tiny we bobbles,I have jimjams in same material you don’t even know you are wearing anything so cool and light.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think a lot of people think it’s a reincarnation of 🦊….I think that too although there does seem something slightly different this time round….lots of people loved ‘her’ at the time….and I’m sure it was female then….still weird whoever it is! 🤣

Started volunteering at a new place today…somewhere that distributes surplus supermarket food…they do it Fridays and Saturdays so I’m going to help out for a couple of hours most Fridays. Volunteers are allowed to have a bag of food as a thank you …..so tonight’s dinner was (Costco paid for) ribeye between us, homegrown 🍅 (the marmande one was delish), free jacket spud, free tenderstem broccoli followed by free custard filled doughnuts and free 🍓 ….. and it was all luvvly jubbly 😋😋
Morning all on another blisteringly hot day. Today's the day I transfer to Horsham for a few days though so maybe I'll get to the holy shrine of mentawl 'elf miracles - Horsham Matters :) On that topic referring to the above I bet skank takes half the donations home with her if they consist of ready meals and/or junk! Incidentally I have put granddaughter straight on skanky - she too 'thought' it was a brilliant mother to H and all the rest of it so she's going to be sat down with the wikis later which will prove a grim revelation for her :)
I hope you are all enjoying this blast of Summer :)

• Heart
Morning Rita,ahhh you can have a nose around for us then,have a look at MM if you get a chance,see if you can spot snything.☺

Ere I reckon SB has definitely legged it,wouldn’t be surprised if he is back here now.

• Haha
Morning all

ooh just had a warm bath and feel so much fresher no more pong!

MrsEms I feel for you bless you you’re such a lovely, kind, caring person. I hope your family realise what a treasure they have in you. My dad is hardly ever nice to me and upsets me many times during the week, he’s gotten worse as he’s got older. Thank goodness mum is there to buck me up.

We all love you and think the world of you, I would be honoured to have you as my sister.

I’ve got ironing to do today which will be fun in this heat! Oh well, needs must.

take care everyone and please keep out of the sun, it’s stronger than you think

• Heart
Morning all

ooh just had a warm bath and feel so much fresher no more pong!

MrsEms I feel for you bless you you’re such a lovely, kind, caring person. I hope your family realise what a treasure they have in you. My dad is hardly ever nice to me and upsets me many times during the week, he’s gotten worse as he’s got older. Thank goodness mum is there to buck me up.

We all love you and think the world of you, I would be honoured to have you as my sister.

I’ve got ironing to do today which will be fun in this heat! Oh well, needs must.

take care everyone and please keep out of the sun, it’s stronger than you think
Morning lovely, thankyou for your kind words and dolly too🤗 I only have my dad and brothers now. It was very different when my mum was alive, she wasn't perfect and couldn't show affection (she did apologise for this before she died) but she knew how to handle the men. In dolly's words, tell them the duck orf🤣 I'm not going to phone either them now. I'll leave it to them.

Anyway, oh ironing in this heat is bloody awful isn't it! I leave it until late evening and do it in the kitchen as it gets the shade from about 3pm so cooler than the rest of the house.

Dolly the dress I was wearing yesterday is so lovely and cool. Its 100% cotton.

I can't work out if I fancy a coffee this morning because it's so hot🤔 xxx

• Heart
Morning dolly🥰

Sending you a hug Pretty lady 🤗 💖
I would love to have you as my family xx

• Heart
Sending you a hug Pretty lady 🤗 💖
I would love to have you as my family xx
Aww, thankyou! Big hugs and love to you❤❤❤. It's a shame we can't choose our families, I'd have you and quite a few others on here too!

Thanks everyone, you've all made me smile today😊🥰😘❤ xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Awww Ems, I echo what the rest have said - tell them to duck off. That old saying is very true - you can't choose your family.

I have been sitting outside all morning but I've now come in to watch the tennis in the relative cool. I used to love the heat but I'm a menopausal mess these days.

Enjoy whatever you are up to - I'm off to the Krustie page to have a quick catch up! :cool::p

• Heart
Afternoon lovely people 👽🤗❤😘 I hope you're all enjoying the sunshine today 🌞 I'll be back later, just popping on with these for Ems 🍷❤🍷❤🍷❤
Families are sent to try us. With parents, it can be (as with my mother) because they gave life to you then they think it entitles them to a lifetime of servitude from you. It does not.

Your brother is just a cheeky sod dumping on you, I hope you tell him you've been ill and have long Covid the next time he wants a goblin minder! Lots of love and hugs sweetheart, we love you & I'd adopt you as my little sis anytime 👽🤗❤😘

• Heart
MrsEms

if I knew you were coming I’d have baked a cake, baked a cake, baked a cake

yes you can’t choose families but even choosing friends they can still let you down big time. Life is so difficult isn’t it? You open yourself up to meet people etc then they hurt you and you are wary to do the same thing.

I sometimes think I’d be best off living in a cave on my own with my cat or on the moon again with my cat, I’m not leaving my cat!

anyway the state of Pricey!

by the way I had a slice of watermelon this afternoon and it tasted of nothing!

melons, tasteless, waste of space I think there is an analogy there.

Van Der Cock

• Heart
  • Haha
So agree with everyone re our Ems,families eh?Facey lovely to see you,hope you are ok..my Dave is laying on the effin table by the window,he will get off soon lay on the cool floor then back on the table again.Bugger…😬 too hot for me,Just been reading the skanky Fred now where duck is sink boy?has he found a beautiful sink he can ‘drawl over’🤢 Oh well.Lovely to see our Krusties here.Stef make sure .Chico is not canoodling BoobyBambie over her bikini with her norks poking out.

Van Der Sinks

• Haha
  • Heart
Went out to get my motorcycle MOT'ed, got an advisory for the rear disc but that's
nothing serious since it's never been changed since I've had the bike. On the way
home popped into Poundland for a look around and grabbed a sneaky Maccy D.

Going out in the garden later today, it's too bleeping hot right now so around 5PM
it should be okay. If not I will try again Sunday, I have bramble to deal with this week.

Love and hugs to Emms. ;)

• Heart
Aww, I'm so touched by everyone's comments. We all have our own stories and will share them to help and support each other which is fantastic🥰❤
Because you're all so fab I thought I'd show my tits...

20220709_175314.jpg

Love to you all xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Hello! Hope you’re all enjoying your weekend!!! The weather is gorgeous but it’s not easy with a hangover 😅 we got home at 3am this morning - however we raised £1200 for charity between 4 of us shaking our buckets along the river!
Can I just ask if it’s madness - joining tattle and within 5 days writing 98 messages?! I’ve been on for months and I haven’t even posted 500 yet 😂
Think I’ll be popping them on “ignore”
Bitchfest over - hair of the dog coming up! 🍷 Cheers and have a lovely evening x

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Hello! Hope you’re all enjoying your weekend!!! The weather is gorgeous but it’s not easy with a hangover 😅 we got home at 3am this morning - however we raised £1200 for charity between 4 of us shaking our buckets along the river!
Can I just ask if it’s madness - joining tattle and within 5 days writing 98 messages?! I’ve been on for months and I haven’t even posted 500 yet 😂
Think I’ll be popping them on “ignore”
Bitchfest over - hair of the dog coming up! 🍷 Cheers and have a lovely evening x
Pleased you've had a good day. It's like a competition some people have with themselves sometimes I think. How many ID's can I get to Vippy in the shortest time per year. I think the quickest was 4 weeks, or something like that 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.