Krusties #17 Come on Krustieharri Give us Krustie Aubergine Parmigiana For Ems.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell them to duck off lol..our HR dept is so woke these days
Go in stark bollock fucken naked under a burka, they won't dare say a word then ❀❀😘

Evening my sweaty friends πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ Jesus, I'm ringing in sick for the rest of the week and off to live with Pheebs. It was ok in my office, till I had to go he, walked out into a wall of heat & melted driving home. Hope you are all looking after yourselves gang ❀❀😘 xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Go in stark bollock fucken naked under a burka, they won't dare say a word then ❀❀😘

Evening my sweaty friends πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ Jesus, I'm ringing in sick for the rest of the week and off to live with Pheebs. It was ok in my office, till I had to go he, walked out into a wall of heat & melted driving home. Hope you are all looking after yourselves gang ❀❀😘 xxx
I think the majority of my company had a day on the coast..only a handful of people in

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Shes been working from home since lockdown 1..in the Bahamas and is still there
Is she Katie Price by any chance? It's allright for some intit. I'd love to work from home but I don't think the mechanics of that would work out very well really 🀣🀣🀣 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
  • Haha
Ah, hello sweetie. Hope you are ok and coping in this heat lovely πŸ‘½πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ•πŸΎπŸ’• xxx
Hello my friend πŸ₯°β€πŸ’–πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
Not to bad thank you, though hot here at 28 degrees now. I hate it lol, at least on holidays there's air conditioning but here we don't have it unless in a hotel.

How are you keeping with the heat?
Also not long now to your fishing holiday πŸ˜€πŸ₯°β€πŸΎπŸ‘½πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
Hello my friend πŸ₯°β€πŸ’–πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
Not to bad thank you, though hot here at 28 degrees now. I hate it lol, at least on holidays there's air conditioning but here we don't have it unless in a hotel.

How are you keeping with the heat?
Also not long now to your fishing holiday πŸ˜€πŸ₯°β€πŸΎπŸ‘½πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
It's too much intit Pommy. I hope it's not buggering you up too much with your thyroid. Bless you. I'm going hour by hour haha, I haven't melted yet! I'm sure this weather will be all gone by the time 6th August gets here lol! But rather that than this furnace. Well all be moaning it's frigid come December I am sure πŸ€£πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ•πŸΎπŸ’• xxx

• Heart
It's too much intit Pommy. I hope it's not buggering you up too much with your thyroid. Bless you. I'm going hour by hour haha, I haven't melted yet! I'm sure this weather will be all gone by the time 6th August gets here lol! But rather that than this furnace. Well all be moaning it's frigid come December I am sure πŸ€£πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ•πŸΎπŸ’• xxx
Yep I agree..the humidity makes it worse sadly. Not to bad with thyroid today thank you πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ apart from tiredness, I get that in the heat too.
Lol it does feel like we're melting in this weather. Lol at hour by hour, it's like climbing a hill in this heat.
I know what you means, it's too hot for a holiday so hopefully you have less heat but more pleasant weather..I think it's rare to have more then one heathwave here.
Loooool frigid by December πŸ€­πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ₯°β€πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Thoughts from current skanky thread

I do not give a flying duck if katie prices natural hair is curly, straight, wavy, blue, blonde, black or green
And honestly does french foxy/totty/sheep think we’re all stupid?

thank you for listening

Get a little rara skirt like King Kurt are wearing, nice and cool
They look so young! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Yep I agree..the humidity makes it worse sadly. Not to bad with thyroid today thank you πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ apart from tiredness, I get that in the heat too.
Lol it does feel like we're melting in this weather. Lol at hour by hour, it's like climbing a hill in this heat.
I know what you means, it's too hot for a holiday so hopefully you have less heat but more pleasant weather..I think it's rare to have more then one heathwave here.
Loooool frigid by December πŸ€­πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ₯°β€πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx
It did this last year Pom, melting in June then in July but August was ok, I worry about Dog in the van on the journey if it's too hot but if that's the case I'll go at 5am to get there before it warms up. You look after yourself in all this my lovely friend πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ•πŸΎπŸ’• xxxx

Get a little rara skirt like King Kurt are wearing, nice and cool
Hahaha, we had to do PE in skirts like that 🀣😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Aww, I miss Debenhams. I used to spend several hours at a time in their stores. First the make up counters buying my make up and trowelsπŸ˜‰ then on to the shoes, upstairs for ladies clothes a then the cafeteria for a pre packed sandwich and a diet coke. Lovely day out😁

It's extremely hot nowπŸ₯΅
I lose my vape several times a day. It's a running joke now...either lost or flat🀣
My adult son used to hide mine continuously. Little bugger. He also changed my auto-correct on my phone so when I typed 'love' it changed it to 'cheese', 'XXXX' changed to YYYY and 'with' changed to 'eugh'. It took me days to figure it out!

• Haha
It did this last year Pom, melting in June then in July but August was ok, I worry about Dog in the van on the journey if it's too hot but if that's the case I'll go at 5am to get there before it warms up. You look after yourself in all this my lovely friend πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ•πŸΎπŸ’• xxxx

Hahaha, we had to do PE in skirts like that 🀣😘
That's good to hear, I've my paws 🐾 crossed that you have perfect weather for next month too πŸ₯°πŸ€—β€πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx
Good point on taking the dog earlier if it's too hot, they suffer alot in the heat and I know how much you look after him πŸ’– xx
I remember the heatwave in 2018, that was a bad one and lasted a while but I bet this will change as fast as it's come and be back to bearable temperatures very soon.
You too and Big Pom hugs and loads of love to you πŸ₯°πŸ’–β€πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.