Krusties #17 Come on Krustieharri Give us Krustie Aubergine Parmigiana For Ems.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all very 🤪🤪🤪 where certain people are concerned. And now the mods have responded again to someone‘s post……which I sort of understand….but what does my head in over there is the fact that since I have been on this site people just keep on repeating the same tit over and over and over again….and people respond and discuss like it’s the first time 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
What gets me is the who is SB/Edna/AFP questions? Read back through the threads ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Next time someone asks say,
SB - Sean Bean
Edna - Dame Edna Everage
AFP - Al bleeping Pacino
That'll confuse them
You're missing out the obvious KP- bag of nuts😁

Morning all🤗 I've had a rough night, not much sleep🤒 So I'm just going to be hanging around here and chilling today. MrEms got it now too but he's got the different strain....MANCovid😬
I told him I'm not feeding him and I'm not wiping his arse🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Morning all🤗 I've had a rough night, not much sleep🤒 So I'm just going to be hanging around here and chilling today. MrEms got it now too but he's got the different strain....MANCovid😬
If he insists then taken him out in the garden, tell him to bend over and then get the hose out 😉🤣. Have a nice chill day and hope you feel better soon x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🤣🤣🤣 The nicknames are on wiki are they?No newbies read it.,well hardly any.
17th October, 2021 is when we started this thread Dolly, just over 8 months ago, seems longer than that. Was looking at some of the old posters.
Where's Diddy @didn't want to join and @Gullri ??

If he insists then taken him out in the garden, tell him to bend over and then get the hose out 😉🤣. Have a nice chill day and hope you feel better soon x
No...Don't waste the water! Tell MrEms to scoot across the grass 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Awww Ems,yes take it easy,oh dear hubs as well MANcivid🤣

My friend Alan has it bloody awful it’s the B5 Variant,has terrible cough Doc told him 5-6 weeks it lasts.😳Poor sod,

17th October, 2021 is when we started this thread Dolly, just over 8 months ago, seems longer than that. Was looking at some of the old posters.
Where's Diddy @didn't want to join and @Gullri ??

No...Don't waste the water! Tell MrEms to scoot across the grass 🤣🤣

Oh I thought much longer as well,I thought couple of years ago.

Yes,we haven’t seen Diddy on here for ages and Gullri,Ethel has been missing.🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just marking my place later for some off topic chat with my lovely Kristie chums. Like @Reversible Octopus I had no idea this lovely little thread existed!
We just have lots of laughs Brah..so pleased you come on this Fred.Can say anything,pictures of your pets.

Morning folks..hope we're all well today
Morning notty,yep had fab sleep last night pissed off to bed for lay down,got up still tired so I stayed there.Hope you ain’t overworked.

• Heart
Just marking my place later for some off topic chat with my lovely Kristie chums. Like @Reversible Octopus I had no idea this lovely little thread existed!
We've mentioned this thread a few times when it's gone off topic on Kipper's thread.

Post music from YouTube here, it's nice to know what kind of music everyone is into. Our Facehugger is a right Raver. All fun here and everyone is lovely 😍

• Heart
We just have lots of laughs Brah..so pleased you come on this Fred.Can say anything,pictures of your pets.

Morning notty,yep had fab sleep last night pissed off to bed for lay down,got up still tired so I stayed there.Hope you ain’t overworked.
Nothing better than a good sleep Dolly..all good here so far xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning all

hope all poorly Krusties are feeling a little better

my sis in law is helping sort out hubs gas bill again. I just had to laugh when customer service said to have a nice tea or coffee whilst she was sorting something out. How kind!

it’s hot again been ironing and sweating. My cat not helping just cries for food, oh well.

What a lovely car Kerry Katona got. It looks so family friendly and lovely colour.

take care all
Van Der Sarcastic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
At the port waiting now. Its like the Normandie Landings in reverse here - 3 coach loads of blokes who it seems have been doing the Landing Beaches Tour - a lot of Americans too. I'll send you a photo of Sword Beach as we leave later.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.