Krusties #17 Come on Krustieharri Give us Krustie Aubergine Parmigiana For Ems.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good evening you lovely people 👽🤗❤😘 hope you are all ok. Thanks for worrying about my welfare, I am alive 😘😘 X it's been a tiny bit cooler today but last night was awful, Monday here is predicted 36° so I am NOT looking forward to that!!! Can I get arrested for driving home naked? Nobody would see owt, I'd rest my boobs on my knees, which would in turn cover the bits up...........🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I was thinking how just one thing in a face can change it so much.

I always go for eyes in men. I like kind eyes. You may go for lips or ears etc.

Anyway I saw a photo of Jane Fonda’ sec husband and my, what a huge nose he had! I mean a real schnozzer!

Beauty nose no bounds
I once was thin now I’m round
My lips are still full
I never could pull
Apart from a dog in the pound

NB pound is an American word used to ensure rhythmic purity.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh blimey guys and gals, I've just noticed we are on page 45. Fred title suggestion thinking time folks, I know it hot but you can do it!! 😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I posted this on the main page!

This could turn into a never-ending story:

Chapter one.

It’s a warm Saturday afternoon in May. Bees are busy, birds are gossiping and happy children play. Michelle, Pete, Emily, and Keiron are together, relaxing outside after enjoying one of their host’s famous barbeques. They have these get-togethers as often as they can so the siblings can keep in contact. Over the last two years, it’s become a lovely monthly tradition.

Talk turns to the elephant in the room. Michelle becomes tearful when she explains that she fears Kate and what she can do but has been too scared to admit it. Keiron and Emily reassure her but Pete surprises them all, stands up and declares, “that’s it guys, enough is enough”. Pete calls Claire and Keiron calls Kirsty. Within 20 minutes an online meeting starts.

Just two hours later there is a plan. After much discussion, with the main focus on the children, they all agree that if the outcome of the imminent court case isn’t a custodial sentence one of them needs to finally speak out. Michelle bravely puts herself forward. Pete says that Emily and he will follow up with a statement shortly afterwards if the public doesn’t support her and she will have their family lawyer at her disposal. The men know this is the mother of their children, a woman they both once loved, but something has to be done before it's too late. Emily, ever the sensible one, ponders that this could potentially open the flood gates of all the others who have been on the receiving end of Kate’s vicious tongue. Keiron looks over at Emily. “The children are safe, it's time we spoke: let Claire make the call”

If I get a book deal you get a cut too.

• Heart
  • Haha

Chapter one.

It’s a warm Saturday afternoon in May. Bees are busy, birds are gossiping and happy children play. Michelle, Pete, Emily, and Keiron are together, relaxing outside after enjoying one of their host’s famous barbeques. They have these get-togethers as often as they can so the siblings can keep in contact. Over the last two years, it’s become a lovely monthly tradition.

Talk turns to the elephant in the room. Michelle becomes tearful when she explains that she fears Kate and what she can do but has been too scared to admit it. Keiron and Emily reassure her but Pete surprises them all, stands up and declares, “that’s it guys, enough is enough”. Pete calls Claire and Keiron calls Kirsty. Within 20 minutes an online meeting starts.

Just two hours later there is a plan. After much discussion, with the main focus on the children, they all agree that if the outcome of the imminent court case isn’t a custodial sentence one of them needs to finally speak out. Michelle bravely puts herself forward. Pete says that Emily and he will follow up with a statement shortly afterwards if the public doesn’t support her and she will have their family lawyer at her disposal. The men know this is the mother of their children, a woman they both once loved, but something has to be done before it's too late. Emily, ever the sensible one, ponders that this could potentially open the flood gates of all the others who have been on the receiving end of Kate’s vicious tongue. Keiron looks over at Emily. “The children are safe, it's time we spoke: let Claire make the call”

I'm hoping this now opens the floodgates, and every person that witch has ever abused comes forward with their story. There had to be more she'd done to Michelle, good for her for opening up about it. Why the hell should she keep quiet. Wishing her baby dead or born disabled? That's something no Mother would ever wish on another woman, ever. It's vile. Even worse when it's your own children's half sibling you're talking about. No wonder she's cancelled a the disaster classes, I think there'd be folks queued up for miles waiting to give her tit! Cow.

• Heart
I'm hoping this now opens the floodgates, and every person that witch has ever abused comes forward with their story. There had to be more she'd done to Michelle, good for her for opening up about it. Why the hell should she keep quiet. Wishing her baby dead or born disabled? That's something no Mother would ever wish on another woman, ever. It's vile. Even worse when it's your own children's half sibling you're talking about. No wonder she's cancelled a the disaster classes, I think there'd be folks queued up for miles waiting to give her tit! Cow.
Yet her family will still stick up for her

Chapter one.

Damn!...how long did that take to type out lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yet her family will still stick up for her

Damn!...how long did that take to type out lmao
They can defend her all they like, or use the mental elf excuse, but there really is no excuse good enough for that my lovely Notty. I don't see how they can excuse it at all. ❤❤😘 Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They can defend her all they like, or use the mental elf excuse, but there really is no excuse good enough for that my lovely Notty. I don't see how they can excuse it at all. ❤❤😘 Xx
Sick of the mental health card being used..she's just a horrible bleep...excuse my french

• Heart
Sick of the mental health card being used..she's just a horrible bleep...excuse my french
You can use whatever French you like. That'll be her Harvey & Me poor us narrative fucked up, good!!! Folk need reminding she considered aborting him 3 times now I think. And if some clinic now helps her have an IVF baby, they want shutting down. Xxx

• Heart
Evening, short day today, finished at 5PM and home 30 minutes later!!!
It was so hot today my radiator fan actually worked, I've had that bike
five years and the fan has never turned on. Well at least the cooling
system is working properly.

Went to Slough this afternoon and I thought it was going to piss down,
some spots of rain as I blasted pasted Heston Service station.

I'm managing the heat okay, drinking plenty and those Milk shakes from
PRET are bleeping amazing.

Oh and I read the article about Skanky, one article she has her tits out
and another about the abuse Skanky gave Michelle.

• Heart
Well, well, that was a roller coaster of a day in Krustie land!

In other news, I forgot to eat dinner. I've been at my desk since early and sort of forgot. I'm making up with a bar of Ritter Sport and an extra-large gin and tonic.

I have been having non-alcoholic iced drinks today and the condensation dripped on my aged but well-loved wireless keyboard. I've had to order a new one on Amazon tonight ending my self-imposed exile for the month of July.

I've got to go out tomorrow to a face-to-face meeting with a young person I represent. This will involve shaving my legs, applying fake tan to mask the Scottish blue tinge, and wearing something other than a strapless sundress. I'll be a hot sweaty mess when I get back with wet pits and bits. Thankfully my sense of smell is still missing in covid action.

• Heart
Morning Krustiebubblesdevere.

Just been catching up reading what are our hats celebrating?

Hope all are feeling ok,funny yesterday it was overcast nearly all day last evening big drops of rain for a minute then sod all.I was hoping for a downpour.🙁

Ahhhh apparently it’s Tattles 4th Birthday.That’s what hats are for.☺

Last edited:
  • Heart
Speaking of non alcoholic iced drinks! I got a few of these in Sainsburys yesterday reduced £1.25 each 😍
Had a busy evening and only just caught up with the threads! - my best friends daughter and her mates came over after going to Thorpe Park for the day and went for a dip in the pool and I cooked them all dinner (a simple pizza 😂)
Took the dogs for a walk at 6am to a secure field and then went to McD’s for breakfast (no wonder I can’t lose weight!) 😁😁
Have a good day all - hope it cools down a bit 🥵

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Speaking of non alcoholic iced drinks! I got a few of these in Sainsburys yesterday reduced £1.25 each 😍
Had a busy evening and only just caught up with the threads! - my best friends daughter and her mates came over after going to Thorpe Park for the day and went for a dip in the pool and I cooked them all dinner (a simple pizza 😂)
Took the dogs for a walk at 6am to a secure field and then went to McD’s for breakfast (no wonder I can’t lose weight!) 😁😁
Have a good day all - hope it cools down a bit 🥵
Awww lovely emma,nice to have a diet meal ie.a maccydoos.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Morning all

I did watch Van Der Valk last night and learnt that nobody looks good in a 3 piece suit under a sheepskin coat! Shudder!

All these Z list celebs doing diets. One I saw lady lost a lot of weight, fine. But she says she felt disgusted by how big she’d got. Cue photo of before and after only the before shot which looks a bit suspicious she’s grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

oh well

take care and have a good day

Van Der Bull

• Haha
Morning all, still hot, still sweaty Betty🥵
Hope you're all well!
I've never had a maccy ds breakfast, everyone else I know has had one. My middle daughter is going out for breakfast this morning to some fancy cafe. I'm still positive so a social leper and can't go. My poor youngest daughter has tested positive this morning too. I'll send out for lots of ice lollys to keep her cool! Bless her, she is actually worried about missing school. Back in the day I'd be doing bloody cartwheels...hated school🤣

Xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.