Krusties #17 Come on Krustieharri Give us Krustie Aubergine Parmigiana For Ems.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks Captain 👍👍 yayyy, our Dolly wins the new Fred title, well done Dolly ❤😘 I came in after my tea to reply that I'm sure our Captain would do the honours after his Macaroni Cheese and then right before my eyes up he popped 🤣👍
Thursday today, Sausages and mash babes, fried up because I got home late. 🤭 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
My Mother is pissed, no more Walker Texas Ranger!!!

There has been a couple of channels that have been shut down, CBS Justice, CBS Drama and Forces TV.

The Horror channel has been rebranded as "Legend"

My Brother retuned the bloody TV in the Kitchen so I have to start deleting channels again.... 🤬 🤬

• Sad
  • Haha
Well done Dolly 🥳🥳💖
Awwww Evening Stapes..🥰😻😻thankyou.

Well Done on thread title Dolly 😃💕🥰🤗❤😘 xx

View attachment 1381952

Hello @265 🥰💕😃🤗❤😘 xx
Evening dear Pom.☺🥰🥰🥰

Just heading off to bed but on the ‘other’ thread….does this mean I’ve been reported or something 🤷‍♀️….cant see any new posts for the last 10 mins which seems highl unlikely 🤦‍♀️🤣
Oh FFS Connie,I don’t know how it works or anything,unless @265 Know his it works.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My Mother is pissed, no more Walker Texas Ranger!!!

There has been a couple of channels that have been shut down, CBS Justice, CBS Drama and Forces TV.

The Horror channel has been rebranded as "Legend"

My Brother retuned the bloody TV in the Kitchen so I have to start deleting channels again.... 🤬 🤬
Yeah I'm pissed too! I really looked forward to seeing Walker kick the crap out of those snarling baddies on a daily basis and now its gone FFS :( I'd even quite gotten 'into' the Fugitive despite it being nearly as old as me, so how bloody dare they eh?? ANGRY!!!! However I suppose we've been given another load of reality tv shite instead or some more BBC ones showing the same nonsense on 20-odd channels, or perhaps even some +2 jobbies in case I've missed the crap in the previous two hours? Not a happy bunny at all

Hello & good morning anyway peeps :)

• Heart
Morning all. Thanks for the explanation about my post….hadn’t even noticed that before 🤦‍♀️🤣. Apparently I’ve been put on ignore for being nasty to the poster (takes onion from pocket and rubs in eyes 😭🤣). Hopefully she’ll let it go now 🤞. Anyway Pilates at 0900 and then a towpath walk coz it looks nice out there. Have a lovely Friday everyone 😎

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Morning all. Thanks for the explanation about my post….hadn’t even noticed that before 🤦‍♀️🤣. Apparently I’ve been put on ignore for being nasty to the poster (takes onion from pocket and rubs in eyes 😭🤣). Hopefully she’ll let it go now 🤞. Anyway Pilates at 0900 and then a towpath walk coz it looks nice out there. Have a lovely Friday everyone 😎
You're on the naughty step too 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Morning connie😘 I've just seen that post your referring to and its really unfair. It's making us all look bad on this thread. I'm actually thinking we should put out a bloody statement over there to defend ourselves and welcome anyone to join us🤷‍♀️
Oh I love the (takes the onion from my pocket) line🤣 have a nice walk.

Morning all🥰😘
Weather is awful here. Torrential rain and 12 degrees...July the fecking first!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.