Krusties #17 Come on Krustieharri Give us Krustie Aubergine Parmigiana For Ems.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before I goto bed, just to let you know that my new Garden Waste Wheelie Bin arrived today
so Saturday morning I will be in the garden now I have 2 GWB's!
That would make me very happy too - although you know it's meant to be the hottest day of the year. You could fashion it as a temporary plunge pool though?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Before I goto bed, just to let you know that my new Garden Waste Wheelie Bin arrived today
so Saturday morning I will be in the garden now I have 2 GWB's!
The wheelie bin man

So the rubbish bin man is making his daily rounds and notices that one house has not put the rubbish bin outside.

He rings the bell of the house, and hears, from inside, the sound of a toilet flushing and some hurried steps towards the door.

The door opens and a Japanese gentleman steps out.

The rubbish bin man asks politely: 'Sorry to bother you, guv, but where's ya bin?"

Japanese gentlemen looks puzzled and responds: "I bin in toiret!"

Rubbish bin man says "Maybe you don't understand, guv, I mean where's ya BIN?"

Japanese man looks flustered and says: "I awreddy tell you! I bin in toiret!!!!"

Rubbish man realises there is a mistake and says: "Naw, guv, I mean where's ya WHEELIE bin?"

Japanese man looks down at his shoes and says in quiet voice: "OK, OK, I tell you truth. I weely bin having a wank!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I wish Nick stayed with us, Dolly. He was really hurt when the mods didn't believe who he was.

It will be Crumble's year anniversary soon ❤

And will never forget LiarLiar ❤

And I want Peeko to come back to the Klub ❤
Im reading all the Skanky threads from the start, up to about 28 at moment and LL and Crumble are hilarious!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning all😊

Just catching up and want to send hugs and love to connie today🥰❤

Staples, I woke up at half 3 this morning and read your joke! Oh my God I was in stitches🤣🤣 Not the best time to be pissing myself laughing but I shouldn't be reading at that time anyway!

I believe it's meant to be a couple of degrees cooler here today but I don't think it'll feel like it, still bastard hot! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning all😊

Just catching up and want to send hugs and love to connie today🥰❤

Staples, I woke up at half 3 this morning and read your joke! Oh my God I was in stitches🤣🤣 Not the best time to be pissing myself laughing but I shouldn't be reading at that time anyway!

I believe it's meant to be a couple of degrees cooler here today but I don't think it'll feel like it, still bastard hot! Xx
Morning Ems,How yer feeling today?

• Heart
Hello from my Buddha he’s my favourite. I have him in my piano come sewing room.
Morning all. Here's one of my Buddhas wearing his Christmas attire - he does have boggle eyes in case you are wondering 🤔 other Buddha has his Christmas hat and scarf too.
It's my last day today so we are going to Worthing later then this time tomorrow I'll be en route home. Its been lovely seeing my kids and the Grands as well, plus son's beautiful new home. 😍

I am a fan but just didn’t have that amount of money,loved Bally shoe shops,I had some lovely shoes I bought in the sale.Dpent a soddin bomb on them,used to take them out of the box stroke tgem then back in box till I could wear them.🤣my lovely avatar was created by a wonderful Krustie who passed away hence why we have this lovely thread.Also another lovely Krustie that past away..So bloody sad,we were all in pieces.😢

Hope you rub his tummy.☺
Dolly I still have a beautiful pair of Bally patent evening shoes from the Christmas before my eldest was born. Nearly 42 years ago!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Awww Cloud chaser answered my question..

Dollylovesshoes said:
Thanks Cloud Chaser lovely to see you here,if she has got ‘money hidden offshore or under the matress’ will they find it as such?
I am limited at what I can disclose. But, that said, I can say that the case being repeatedly delayed has been positive in terms of sources of income coming to light.

Rita awwww home tomorrow,at least you have had abit of a rest.

Fab still got them Rita.Ican spend hours in shoe shops,well not so much now as I can’t wear bloody heels anymore.🙁

• Heart
Just been outside to give the veg the first watering of the day ….. the hosepipe is still rebelling 🤦‍♀️🤣
Bet that cooled you down, Connie 😄

Hope it all goes well for you today ❤

I'm ok dolly, just feels like a grotty cold now so I'll test again tomorrow. Fingers crossed it'll be negative and I can errrr...do something, go somewhere, speak to a human🤣
When I was teaching my dog tricks, a Chinese man came to me and asked why was I playing with my food

• Haha
I'm ok dolly, just feels like a grotty cold now so I'll test again tomorrow. Fingers crossed it'll be negative and I can errrr...do something, go somewhere, speak to a human🤣
Speaking to a human after a period of incarceration is truly wonderful. The man at Majestic yesterday was particularly chatty and when I got a rescan at Waitrose I was thrilled as it was more talking time! I'm now testing negative but feeling tired - that may be heat, effing menopause or just staying up too late though.

• Heart
Speaking to a human after a period of incarceration is truly wonderful. The man at Majestic yesterday was particularly chatty and when I got a rescan at Waitrose I was thrilled as it was more talking time! I'm now testing negative but feeling tired - that may be heat, effing menopause or just staying up too late though.
Aww, glad you've tested negative now. I was still positive yesterday...I cant shake this tiredness which I think is part of it. Though I'm always effing tired🤣
I miss the bloke in my tesco Express, I call in a few times a week to top up on random ingredients. He always asks what I'm cooking for tea! He's so sweet😊

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.