Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Crikey it is hot needs must fan gone downstairs.

Notty try wearing a kilt you’ll feel so much fresher!

I had a eureka moment. I was in the bath and the flannel went under my bum and I was well secure. Tip for those with slidy bottoms.

I wore shorts to work many years ago. They were a lovely turquoise blue just above the knee, got them in Debenhams. Those were the days.
I'm wearing a pair of combat shorts, no jeans in this weather

• Heart
Reactions: 9

MrsEms

VIP Member
Afternoon all😘 its bloody scorching today! Hope everyone is well and keeping cool😎

Oh dear, I've just seen the awfully sad news about Lauren Goodyear and the loss of her baby😥 Life is so cruel isn't it. I hope they're getting lots of support.

Xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
I do envy people who have a good relationship with their family. My mother cut my dad out of my life when I was 2 and married my stepdad when I was 5. I’ve always called him by his name not ‘dad’. They had 2 sons so my half brothers - 9 and 12 years younger than me. I was treated horrendously growing up and have issues because of that still. Apparently my dad died when I was about 22 but I didn’t know. What pisses me off is every year for the last at least 6 years I’ve had them over on Father’s Day (and Mother’s Day) coz my brothers don’t invite them …. this year they are both going to be 80….these are messages I’ve received from oldest stepbrother and then his wife today….I feel like responding ‘fuck off’ to both of them coz I know if I do give ideas they’ll expect me to sort everything. I have already sorted our prezzie so that’s fine and seeing as I left home at 20, and in those days it was proper cameras with film and I had no inclination to take photos then, I don’t actually have any …. and won’t be in any that we’re taken….then I’m tempted to just respond ‘don’t know’. Rant over….night night all….onwards and upwards xx

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
Where I used to work it was stressed to dress decently in hot weather. Our particular room was composed of mainly women a large proportion of which were Muslim. I remember a co worker used to wear strapless dresses which were very long I did worry she would trip on the hem and display her boobs but it never happened,

just my opinion I thought a strapless dress was not office wear (worked in government dept).

Did you see Eddie Izzard in that pink frock? Pink I think it was.

God I had a bath this afternoon and already stink of sweat!

Dolly you might have served me! I would always shop and lunch at Debenhams and think I was Lady Muck.

• Heart
  • Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
I've had more support and caring thoughts from you lovely people than my own father and brother. Sadly they are all I have, with my nephews and nieces.
They didn't know we've got covid this week because my father hasn't been invited for lunch and my brother hasn't needed a child mind for a whole week😂 They haven't phoned me because they don't need me🙁

I'm done with them I think. It's been years like this. My father has just been very cruel to me on the phone, my brother has been constantly yet I look after his children.😥

Anyone want an auntie ems? 😔

• Heart
  • Angry
That new member with the creepy eye as their avatar is really pissing me off. Please tell me I am not alone 🤣 :unsure: ;)

And I have zero rationale behind this but I think it's a man.
I think a lot of people think it’s a reincarnation of 🦊….I think that too although there does seem something slightly different this time round….lots of people loved ‘her’ at the time….and I’m sure it was female then….still weird whoever it is! 🤣

Started volunteering at a new place today…somewhere that distributes surplus supermarket food…they do it Fridays and Saturdays so I’m going to help out for a couple of hours most Fridays. Volunteers are allowed to have a bag of food as a thank you …..so tonight’s dinner was (Costco paid for) ribeye between us, homegrown 🍅 (the marmande one was delish), free jacket spud, free tenderstem broccoli followed by free custard filled doughnuts and free 🍓 ….. and it was all luvvly jubbly 😋😋

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
I know right! Yes it’s that one!
And his eyes are gorgeous but don’t be fooled - he’s a knob 😂😂 haha xxx

Edit - I’m on 498 messages now! 😂 I did a bit of posting over on the Johnny Depp and AH thread when it was all happening. I kind of feel like I’m in mourning as I got so invested haha. Still waiting for this “story” to come out!! I’m hoping it won’t be a anticlimax 🙄
We've been waiting over a year for the promised story good old Binfest said was coming out, I'm not holding my breath 🤣

• Haha

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
Even a mention on here is removed!

I'm double fanning in the office today - with a sun dress on. I'll look naked in my teams meetings!

Stay cool one and all.

• Haha
  • Heart
I am apparently a throwback to Viking ancestry with my porcelain skin and blue eyes, ie I get totally frazzled after 2 minutes out in it. Who would have thought I'd be incinerated on a visit here eh? 😆
You brought the lovely Mediterranean weather with you. 💜 Any chance of you visiting Blackpool before you leave? :devilish::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
I am a fan but just didn’t have that amount of money,loved Bally shoe shops,I had some lovely shoes I bought in the sale.Dpent a soddin bomb on them,used to take them out of the box stroke tgem then back in box till I could wear them.🤣my lovely avatar was created by a wonderful Krustie who passed away hence why we have this lovely thread.Also another lovely Krustie that past away..So bloody sad,we were all in pieces.😢

Hope you rub his tummy.☺
I wish Nick stayed with us, Dolly. He was really hurt when the mods didn't believe who he was.

It will be Crumble's year anniversary soon ❤

And will never forget LiarLiar ❤

And I want Peeko to come back to the Klub ❤

• Heart