Krusties #17 Come on Krustieharri Give us Krustie Aubergine Parmigiana For Ems.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening my loves 👽🤗❤😘 another Monday done thank god. Hope you are all bearing up, Spider hope you get rid of the bloody germs soon & Mrs Ems hope you don't test positive. And for anyone else with it, hope it soon fucks right off 😘 xx

Notty ❤❤😘 now it all depends where he's having to stick them hands, for some things I'd be grateful for little ones 🤣🤣
Was a bit odd when he was stroking my thigh when it was my knee I was in for lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Evening my loves 👽🤗❤😘 another Monday done thank god. Hope you are all bearing up, Spider hope you get rid of the bloody germs soon & Mrs Ems hope you don't test positive. And for anyone else with it, hope it soon fucks right off 😘 xx

Notty ❤❤😘 now it all depends where he's having to stick them hands, for some things I'd be grateful for little ones 🤣🤣
Cheers finally tested negative which is handy as going on a little break tomorrow 🍾

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Lmao...fairly boring as always..how was your day
Quiet and peaceful up until 2pm, then it went toxic and I was pissed off because I finished the day stressed and having to leave stuff still to do for the morning. And some twit was STILL trying to offload crap on me at 3.50pm, nope, duck off!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Cheers finally tested negative which is handy as going on a little break tomorrow 🍾
Ah, that's great news, hope you have a brilliant time 😘

• Heart
Quiet and peaceful up until 2pm, then it went toxic and I was pissed off because I finished the day stressed and having to leave stuff still to do for the morning. And some twit was STILL trying to offload crap on me at 3.50pm, nope, duck off!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Ah, that's great news, hope you have a brilliant time 😘
What's the matter with people lol...how dare they give you work before you leave

Dinner prepped and now bubbling away….pork stroganoff bulked out with mushrooms and peppers 😋😋
Will be around soon for my dinner lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
What's the matter with people lol...how dare they give you work before you leave

Will be around soon for my dinner lol
Usually because they want to duck off early, I've been putting my foot down lately, I don't get paid after 4pm so I'm not doing their dirty work for free. ❤❤😘

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
It’s very tasty Facey….only use one pork loin chop between us so add lots of mushroom and peppers ….quick prep and then leave it to get on with it 👍🤣x
That sounds really nice, love mushrooms and peppers, bet it would be a good one to stick in the slow cooker too 😘

If you’re on Facebook search for Scott Baptie - it’s one of his recipes….hes got various ebooks you can buy and download but this one is a free download and got some nice recipes in it 👍
I'm not on social media but I'll Google him, thank you xx

• Heart
Time to go chicken chasing for me thus I am logging off for the night :)

I have spent ages this afternoon watching the Hummingbird Hawkmoths feasting on the Buddleja bush in the back garden - what incredible little creatures they are. There were at least four at any one time skipping between the flowers but sadly I couldn't get any photos because they are just too quick. Such beautiful little things :love:
Bon soirée xxx

• Heart
Guys so who do you we think could be the creepy poster that’s been on Skanky thread?That bloody frightens me.Or am I going up the wrong tree?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.