Krusties #17 Come on Krustieharri Give us Krustie Aubergine Parmigiana For Ems.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh here are my dog ice ice lollys I made yesterday!

I reckon someone's trying to keep katie out!
Omg they look fab! My dogs would love those! I do little cubes of ice with broth but those are a fab idea - off to Amazon to find the moulds! Thank you! 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Rita, just a thoughtπŸ€” You don't fancy having a snoop around the mucky mansion do youπŸ‘€?
I mean obviously take care, antibac and your disguise...a sombrero, to blend in with the other Mexican trespassers🀣🀣
Ems,I asked her that when we knew she was going,🀣❀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg they look fab! My dogs would love those! I do little cubes of ice with broth but those are a fab idea - off to Amazon to find the moulds! Thank you! 😁
My dogs love them! Chicken or any meat broth, and some cooked meat just so they know they've got to keep nibbling to get to it🀣 I got these molds from b&m a couple of years ago for £1.99! Bargain😊

I was thinking earlier that we've not seen @Reversible Octopus since friday?
I do hope she's ok and will come back soon. We're all here for you octopus❀❀xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
My dogs love them! Chicken or any meat broth, and some cooked meat just so they know they've got to keep nibbling to get to it🀣 I got these molds from b&m a couple of years ago for £1.99! Bargain😊

I was thinking earlier that we've not seen @Reversible Octopus since friday?
I do hope she's ok and will come back soon. We're all here for you octopus❀❀xx
Oh dear hope she is ok poor darling.🀞❀

• Heart
Oh dear hope she is ok poor darling.🀞❀
Yes, I was thinking about her this morning. It's why I wish the private messages was still on here. I'm sure it was when I joined? I think it would work if you only added it to your settings just for another person if you wanted too. Obviously youd be careful but you can also block and report.

I just hope she's well and just spending lovely time in the sun having fun with her little child❀ xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes, I was thinking about her this morning. It's why I wish the private messages was still on here. I'm sure it was when I joined? I think it would work if you only added it to your settings just for another person if you wanted too. Obviously youd be careful but you can also block and report.

I just hope she's well and just spending lovely time in the sun having fun with her little child❀ xxx
Yes,I remember then message came out from mods,I think PM’s were being very abusive and lots of influencers etc..totally abused Pm shame.πŸ™

• Sad
Rita, just a thoughtπŸ€” You don't fancy having a snoop around the mucky mansion do youπŸ‘€?
I mean obviously take care, antibac and your disguise...a sombrero, to blend in with the other Mexican trespassers🀣🀣
Look under the floorboards and take the money, give it all to her creditors

• Haha
Does anyone do anything in particular to keep cool apart from eating dog lollies?

I had sweat pouring off me washing up this afternoon and had to open windows when I was sewing. Humidity is a big problem in this country but how to deal with it?

Wear a large sponge overall to soak up the moisture
Cut a watermelon in half stick your head in it
Strap two buckets of cold water to your feet as you go about your daily business

I prefer the old Empire thing of a young lithe lad fanning me with his large leaf and feeding cold grapes to me and pims

MrsEms I did roll my pyjama trousers up last night still not shaved. Sorry love.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone do anything in particular to keep cool apart from eating dog lollies?

I had sweat pouring off me washing up this afternoon and had to open windows when I was sewing. Humidity is a big problem in this country but how to deal with it?

Wear a large sponge overall to soak up the moisture
Cut a watermelon in half stick your head in it
Strap two buckets of cold water to your feet as you go about your daily business

I prefer the old Empire thing of a young lithe lad fanning me with his large leaf and feeding cold grapes to me and pims

MrsEms I did roll my pyjama trousers up last night still not shaved. Sorry love.
Van Der Hairy Harri.🀣

• Haha
With a Pong in my Heart

With a pong in my heart
You can smell me 10 miles away
With a fart in my heart
You can tell what I’ve eaten that day

to be contd.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
WOW, you learn something new every day.

Vabbing eh?
Is it bloody April Fools Day? Has the heat got to me, I've entered the Twilight Zone again and gone back 3 months? What the actual hell? This is by no means an excuse for you to loiter after people trying to sniff their wrists, you'll get locked up! πŸ™„πŸ€£

Evening all. Been at my friend's for a BBQ. Bloody melting, hope you are all coping with the heat today. Lots of love my Krusty friends πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ’• xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.