Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lava91

VIP Member
9EE00FCE-2B61-425C-94AE-45B03A4EFF62.jpeg

lads the absolute hack of these two. State of their pouts , Jesus they do not make men like they use to. Wtf is this. Kiki run while u can girl!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Sparagon/1

Chatty Member
Did anyone hear this rumour as to why they broke up - someone was bullying her sister online for a year and turns out it was Craig?

• Wow
Reactions: 25

Galore11

Craigs ‘personal training’ plans are a SCAM. I genuinely thought that I was going to receive 6 weeks of ‘personal training’ with weekly check-ins. When I was emailing him to find out more about the plan he emailed back within 2 minutes each time & promised a highly personalised service- I was impressed so handed over €225. 😒
A few days later I received a template fitness & nutrition plan which ignored ALL of my basic requests. I’m a vegetarian - the plan was full of meat (I kid you not). I had a breast augmentation 8 weeks previous which I stated many times, adding that I couldn’t do any chest exercises. The training plan included DIRECT chest exercises. 🙄 negligent on his behalf to say the least!
I emailed him numerous times asking him to amend my plan / asking for advice - and NOTHING. It’s now about 2 months later, numerous emails, texts etc asking for a refund and still radio silence.
Complete SCAM! AVOID

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

Rubygirl96

Word in Marbella is Kiki dumped him because he was very controlling, telling her who she could and couldn’t talk to and hang out with. I say fair play to her!

Reactions: 21

Left

Chatty Member
I like Kiki but the dances and facial expressions in the food videos are just getting too much now, it's unbearably cringe.

Reactions: 19

Irishgirl00

The best was when Craig had a story up of him in “business class” on Emirates “checking in clients” but Kiki had a story up of herself Craig and the brother all squeezed into the same row in economy 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

sheeshee76

Oh my god i actually can’t believe he’s got a fake page harassing her?? The rumor about him harassing the sister is starting to sound like it could also be true. What a freak

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Friend of mine was out in dubai and ended up training with Craig one day due to mutuel friends and was told by close friend of his that he cheated on Kiki and it was with a girl they both knew! she went back to Ireland, took all their wedding savings and he followed her back there to try get her back and now he’s followed her back to Dubai so basically following her to try get her back !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Cdc7592

Is it just me that thinks it weird to him having pics of his sister in a thong on his story

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Here4agawk

All I have to say is fair play to her, she looks great and is being so strong!!! My opinion on her has really changed!!;

I'm surprised she's kept it so strong even on Social media, if that was me I'd have big puffy red eyes and be a mess!!! She's definitely giving girls her age the right mindset, and I've never seen her be as social with girlfriends!!!

Thank God she's being so strong, and not going back to that dope, I'm not being bad but how do they think that's attractive??? He's horrendous, fake muscles, fake tan and what looks like Botox filler on his face. Not a real man atall, good for her.

Deediz

Just passed himself and herself sat at a table together in Cafe Nero - Grand Canal Dock.

Craig&Kiki big comeback, 2k21 - probably

• Wow
  • Sick