Kikifit and Craig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what I was thinking but thought I made it up!
Must have put it off over the break up. Was she suppose to get it in Dubai? Her boobs currently are very fake looking and are obviously implants, she really doesn’t need them so big as they don’t even look good. Wonder was the surgeon dodgy or Something becoz they are so far out to the side of her body

Reactions: 7
Friend of mine was out in dubai and ended up training with Craig one day due to mutuel friends and was told by close friend of his that he cheated on Kiki and it was with a girl they both knew! she went back to Ireland, took all their wedding savings and he followed her back there to try get her back and now he’s followed her back to Dubai so basically following her to try get her back !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Friend of mine was out in dubai and ended up training with Craig one day due to mutuel friends and was told by close friend of his that he cheated on Kiki and it was with a girl they both knew! she went back to Ireland, took all their wedding savings and he followed her back there to try get her back and now he’s followed her back to Dubai so basically following her to try get her back !
Wow! Like full on cheated and not just a kiss? Like why would he throw away what they had! I never understand people who cheat. She’s right not to get back with him.

He looks like a pure dope following her. Slightly worrying too

Reactions: 8
I love the idea of her taking the wedding savings and bleeping off haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
How many days will it take Craig to follow Kiki back home again.

Can someone please explain his bum?? That video this morning is so confusing - why is it square then coned shaped 😂😂
Omg what is that!! It’s like one of those speaker things presenters have to attach to themselves . He’s rotten

The absolute state of him marching around the house smashing his week. It’s certainly the only thing he will be smashing 🤢

Reactions: 4
Can someone please explain his bum?? That video this morning is so confusing - why is it square then coned shaped 😂😂
Poor guy has a maths set in his trousers .. a ruler down the front and a set square down the back

Reactions: 11
He deleted the 3 comments 😂😂😂 oh like no one else gonna spot them in the video , I’d say very few brain cells by the poor lad 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Good thing I screenshotted so!
84E15D71-2EA0-4A4C-A388-969B88707130.jpeg
4141D119-3E40-495C-B73B-7B2DC2C68BE7.jpeg

How embarrassing like what do ye think they are? Pads to make his butt look big?? Jesus Kiki is defo better without that clown

Reactions: 12
Good thing I screenshotted so!View attachment 854076View attachment 854077

How embarrassing like what do ye think they are? Pads to make his butt look big?? Jesus Kiki is defo better without that clown
I hate to do this and defend him but it’s definitely not butt pads! If you look up body builder glutes they are similar to his. It’s from having strong glutes and a really low body fat percentage and just ends up looking monstrous 🤢🤢

Reactions: 1
I hate to do this and defend him but it’s definitely not butt pads! If you look up body builder glutes they are similar to his. It’s from having strong glutes and a really low body fat percentage and just ends up looking monstrous 🤢🤢
I should also say he looks like he is tensing them like his life depends on it which doesn’t help!!

Omg just watched it lmaooo surely he’s got to be joking? He canttttt be serious with the ass padding? Everyone has to watch it, it’s the funniest thing I’ve ever seen, he’s trying to look really serious, pouting with massive ass pads

Omg just watched it lmaooo surely he’s got to be joking? He canttttt be serious with the ass padding? Everyone has to watch it, it’s the funniest thing I’ve ever seen, he’s trying to look really serious, pouting with massive ass pads
And some loser throwing his clothes at him. How come any comment under and post is always from guys saying smashing his goals and all fire emoji. I think he is serious about the video too. He’s so thick he thinks we are simple

New member from 7 mins ago? Craig is that you??

• Haha
And some loser throwing his clothes at him. How come any comment under and post is always from guys saying smashing his goals and all fire emoji. I think he is serious about the video too. He’s so thick he thinks we are simple

New member from 7 mins ago? Craig is that you??
I should also say he looks like he is tensing them like his life depends on it which doesn’t help!!
He has no legs though?!?!? It’s 100 percent ass pads.

Reactions: 3
He has no legs though?!?!? It’s 100 percent ass pads.
I agree. How come this is the first week we are noticing them and all his underwear pics. Not falling for it

Guarantee he’s reading here and they will disappear now again hahah

Reactions: 2
Omg, it is the most disgusting and cringiest thing I have EVER watched. He is disgusting.
I bet he suffers from small penis syndrome.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.