Kikifit and Craig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe he’s reading here and knowing they are calling him out for his scams! Strange he’s blocking them considering he’s robbing them of €300 for his client check in shite
Ya one just texted me this morning asking did he delete his account and I found it. These people I know would never speak bad even tho he has fucked them over. He’s basically blocking innocent past clients

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Ya one just texted me this morning asking did he delete his account and I found it. These people I know would never speak bad even tho he has fucked them over. He’s basically blocking innocent past clients
Like the rest of them...scam artists looking to make a quick buck and never do a proper day's work! Unfortunately it seems to work but will eventually catch up with all of them and there's definitely a lifespan on all these guys as they and their audience gets older. I quite look forward to see what the vast majority of all these instajokers are doing in 10 years time as it'll likely be far away from dubai, bali, insert generic instacceptable destination here.

Reactions: 2
Word spreads so easily, how does he think people won’t cop on to him. He’s pathetic

Remember someone called him out for using their progress photos even though the progress was made AFTER their coaching with him? Maybe that’s why he’s blocking them, so they can’t see if he does that again.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think he’s blocking people. I was able to search and find him up until today, now I have to go to his brothers page to find him. He’s been shadowbanned which means you can’t search him and find him.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think he’s blocking people. I was able to search and find him up until today, now I have to go to his brothers page to find him. He’s been shadowbanned which means you can’t search him and find him.
What’s shadowbanned? Is that from his bought followers?

Kiki filter free but then has to use one for the Siobhan’s,even they both all about well being and talking absolute tit 😂

Reactions: 11
I’m the same today I was able to find this yesterday and literally just had to go onto Keelans Instagram and find a tagged picture lol.

Yeah but she seems to have left the dog with her parents? Kinda weird like not sure what the point is in moving into an apartment alone.
I’ll never ever understand people who can just drop their pets like that my heart would be broken 😭

Reactions: 5
I’ll never ever understand people who can just drop their pets like that my heart would be broken 😭
Sure she did it before, anyone remember a few years back before the boob job herself and Craig found a little terrier on the side of the road and adopted him named it tiger/tigger/something T and it was suppose to be her dog she found it, it was all about that dog for a period of time. I pop in and out of her page so I don’t know if shes shown the Dog I’m talking about recently but it just seems she looses interest after a period of time…

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Sure she did it before, anyone remember a few years back before the boob job herself and Craig found a little terrier on the side of the road and adopted him named it tiger/tigger/something T and it was suppose to be her dog she found it, it was all about that dog for a period of time. I pop in and out of her page so I don’t know if shes shown the Dog I’m talking about recently but it just seems she looses interest after a period of time…
Omg yes I forgot about this! It’s so irresponsible and heartbreaking. Whatever about the dog they found, maybe it was adopted by a good family but Gigi has only known her!

• Wow
Her packing for the apartment was like 5 outfits so I don’t think she’s staying for very long must be a short lease apartment

All I have to say is fair play to her, she looks great and is being so strong!!! My opinion on her has really changed!!;

I'm surprised she's kept it so strong even on Social media, if that was me I'd have big puffy red eyes and be a mess!!! She's definitely giving girls her age the right mindset, and I've never seen her be as social with girlfriends!!!

Thank God she's being so strong, and not going back to that dope, I'm not being bad but how do they think that's attractive??? He's horrendous, fake muscles, fake tan and what looks like Botox filler on his face. Not a real man atall, good for her.

Reactions: 17
All I have to say is fair play to her, she looks great and is being so strong!!! My opinion on her has really changed!!;

I'm surprised she's kept it so strong even on Social media, if that was me I'd have big puffy red eyes and be a mess!!! She's definitely giving girls her age the right mindset, and I've never seen her be as social with girlfriends!!!

Thank God she's being so strong, and not going back to that dope, I'm not being bad but how do they think that's attractive??? He's horrendous, fake muscles, fake tan and what looks like Botox filler on his face. Not a real man atall, good for her.
Absolutely fair play to her! Her whole life seemed to revolve around Craig so it’s great to see her back around girls. Craig didn’t deserve her and she will find someone so much more deserving once she learns her worth now while she’s single.

Reactions: 10
I agree she is being really strong and well done to her for doing that. If he has cheated or did something that was just as bad she really had no choice to get rid of him. Because all of her girls chats is relationship advice and she always tells the girls got cheated on to get rid. Craig looks like he is trying to pretend he is OK but you can clearly he knows he fecked up! I wonder will they ever address what happened because its bugging me to find out

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.