Kikifit and Craig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice how kiki and the deadly duo have had nothing to with each other since they had food on the first day she arrived...she's probably wants nothing to do with Shiv after the ticket fiasco??
Oops I meant to put this on shivs page

Go to Siobhan 0'hagans thread no 19..in a nutshell siobhan said if she got a all Ireland ticket she would give it away then lied about getting a random ticket by some man when actually sinead got her one...and went to the final even though she's from Dublin and people were begging for tickets

Reactions: 4
She seems to be a lot happier without that tool, hope she doesn’t get caught in the insta hun trap, she will be besties with Sinead hegArty now

Reactions: 3
She seems to be a lot happier without that tool, hope she doesn’t get caught in the insta hun trap, she will be besties with Sinead hegArty now
Hanging out with sean Phipps now too? Can she only hang out with people with a big following? I have never heard her mention either of them before!!

Reactions: 2
Do we think he’ll go back to Dubai or maybe his 💯empire💯 is crashing without kiki
He will prob go back to Dubai, isn’t his ‘business’ registered there? I mean where will he get all his daily pics and middle eastern bought followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What's the story with Kiki's sister and her boyfriend moving in with her, I wonder are they her new room mates?

Also delighted to see Craig moving back to Ireland, hopefully he ran out of his money and had to come back to his parents couch!

• Haha
Did anyone hear this rumour as to why they broke up - someone was bullying her sister online for a year and turns out it was Craig?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
A friend of a friend heard it, but I hadn’t heard anywhere else so wasn’t sure if it’s true. Seems very specific though..
So specific. That’s probably the reason she hasn’t addressed it because Craig would get absolutely rinsed 🤣

It wouldn’t surprise me. He spends so much time on his phone, he probably like a detective online 😂 god help Kiki if she ever got with another guy, he’d have his family sussed out!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Feel sorry for the poor souls at whatever gym in Ireland Craigs taking those topless videos in, the man has no shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Gooseberry’s back and all. “In for a fresh trim”, he’ll be broke from the weekly haircuts

I drove past Craig, his bro and sis in Cork today. Craig is not as big as his insta let's on 😂😂 he had tiny legs and his upper half wasnt as big as he makes out. The bro was the same. His sister is stunning though.

• Haha
Hahahahaha, brilliant. And what about his fake tan, has that wore off????

I drove past Craig, his bro and sis in Cork today. Craig is not as big as his insta let's on 😂😂 he had tiny legs and his upper half wasnt as big as he makes out. The bro was the same. His sister is stunning though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.