Kikifit and Craig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he picked out a Tiffany ring in the perfect size???? What fella would nail that. Then again he does wear louboutins 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I agree about genuine followers, he bought a load more last night, thinking no1 would notice becoz he got engaged, get a grip Craig

I mean how can he jump 4K followers in a few hours and Kiki doesn’t even jump 500? Imagine spending your engagement night buying followers
He's after jumping another 3k since yesterday afternoon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Tiffany’s box probably. Same with all his other fakes and hideous shoes. Anything for the gram
Fact it was purchased in the China mall before they left goodbye it’s a master copy!! Prob cost €250

Reactions: 2
Fact it was purchased in the China mall before they left goodbye it’s a master copy!! Prob cost €250
All their fake Louis Vuitton belts and bags. They are honestly so sad and pathetic. The brother tagging along with them everywhere. Their life seems strange , scamming people and bought followers. It’s sad really

Reactions: 6
I like Kiki but her and craig have to be on steroids. There is no way they look that way naturally

Reactions: 7
I’ve followed Caroline for ages, she seems really genuine. Recently enough her boyfriend of 10 years just dumped her, right after they moved country together! He seems like another tosser “building an empire”. He got loads of followers years ago from being her boyfriend and then started a coaching business. Looks like as soon as he was able to support himself without her, he dumped her. She put up a video on YouTube and quickly took it down but she seemed blindsided by it.
I saw the e video too, she seemed v. shocked, but I think they broke up sometime last year or the year before too her and wyktoria took off to Amsterdam and caroline moved out. Ive never followed Gary but looked at his page the odd time and he seems annoying lmao. competeing in a few weeks on the shortest prep ever and he head to toe in designer. I hope she is okay, she def seems it but she's never been overly emotional/dramatic online.

Reactions: 4
I like Kiki but her and craig have to be on steroids. There is no way they look that way naturally
Definitely. He has slight gyno and she has developed an insanely high amount of muscle the last year out of nowhere. She’s trained the same as she always has so newbie gains and genetics are not the answer, definitely taking tren.

Reactions: 4
Definitely. He has slight gyno and she has developed an insanely high amount of muscle the last year out of nowhere. She’s trained the same as she always has so newbie gains and genetics are not the answer, definitely taking tren.
How can you tell in girls? (genuinely im interested to know!!)

How can you tell in girls? (genuinely im interested to know!!)
I only know this stuff cause my ex was a competitor :ROFLMAO: but basically building muscle is way harder than people think. when you’re working out regularly like she is for years, you’ll build a certain level of muscle and then the progress kind of plateaus. It takes a lot of serious bulking (getting fatter) to build more muscle after that. She never went through that phase but built loads of muscle in her upper body and abs last year about of nowhere. I could be wrong, but I don’t think I am. If you look at her sisters genetics, they’re similar to how Kiki looked before… don’t get me wrong, she’s super fit! But is getting help 💉

Reactions: 3
Did ya see Craig doing chin ups? I thought you were supposed to get your chin up OVER the bar not hanging on for dear life like a sour puss dingleberry! I was skitting at it

Oh and the picture he posted with all the gym bros and the Gooseberry was there with his top on

Did ya see Craig doing chin ups? I thought you were supposed to get your chin up OVER the bar not hanging on for dear life like a sour puss dingleberry! I was skitting at it

Oh and the picture he posted with all the gym bros and the Gooseberry was there with his top on
His face though and the poses - my god I have never seen anything like it

I only know this stuff cause my ex was a competitor :ROFLMAO: but basically building muscle is way harder than people think. when you’re working out regularly like she is for years, you’ll build a certain level of muscle and then the progress kind of plateaus. It takes a lot of serious bulking (getting fatter) to build more muscle after that. She never went through that phase but built loads of muscle in her upper body and abs last year about of nowhere. I could be wrong, but I don’t think I am. If you look at her sisters genetics, they’re similar to how Kiki looked before… don’t get me wrong, she’s super fit! But is getting help 💉
I 100% agree he is!! The veins, bloated stomach and back acne is 100% side effects of steroids!! But I'm unsure with kiki...I really think she photoshops her pictures to duck to be honest. She had a video up the other day and had no muscle at all...I'm just unsure if it's gear or photoshop

Reactions: 6
anyone think they rushed into getting engaged as something with like Dubai law since they’re together unmarried or is that not really a thing anymore

anyone think they rushed into getting engaged as something with like Dubai law since they’re together unmarried or is that not really a thing anymore
Dubai law isn’t really a thing, I’ve lived there unmarried with no issues. I think it’s all for Instagram tho, their lives are as fake as their followers

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.