Kikifit and Craig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
9EE00FCE-2B61-425C-94AE-45B03A4EFF62.jpeg

lads the absolute hack of these two. State of their pouts , Jesus they do not make men like they use to. Wtf is this. Kiki run while u can girl!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
View attachment 744226
lads the absolute hack of these two. State of their pouts , Jesus they do not make men like they use to. Wtf is this. Kiki run while u can girl!
They both look constipated. Craig looks like an old leather suitcase, the sun’s ruining his skin and the Goosberry’s facial hair is all kind of wrong. Run Kiki, run!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She went on a 8 hour flight for two days.....obvs daddy came with an empty suitcase to help her back her life up.

Reactions: 9
She went on a 8 hour flight for two days.....obvs daddy came with an empty suitcase to help her back her life up.
Yeah you can see the dog bowls in one of the pictures in the apartment so was obviously back in her old apartment either kicking his stuff out or getting her own stuff!

Reactions: 6
Long time lurker first time poster .. are they broken up? A comment on the picture with her dad mentioned Craig and how beautiful him and Kiki are together but also Caroline o’Mahony saying her and kiki are two beautiful women, to which someone responded “no need to mention the C word here”

Long time lurker first time poster .. are they broken up? A comment on the picture with her dad mentioned Craig and how beautiful him and Kiki are together but also Caroline o’Mahony saying her and kiki are two beautiful women, to which someone responded “no need to mention the C word here”
Sorry I’ve just gone back through the pages and caught up but can’t delete this ? Can someone report don’t want to be that person derailing lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Do you think Craig might have slept with another man? Whatever he did, she is determined to delete him 100% out of her life. The posing, no smiling (ever), obsession with himself is all very gay....my guy uncle thinks he definitely is

Reactions: 10
Word in Marbella is Kiki dumped him because he was very controlling, telling her who she could and couldn’t talk to and hang out with. I say fair play to her!

Reactions: 21
Word in Marbella is Kiki dumped him because he was very controlling, telling her who she could and couldn’t talk to and hang out with. I say fair play to her!
Was that it?? Like after 3 years and she proposing back to him in the most cringing way ever, just for a helicopter video

Reactions: 2
I heard he cheated on her. I don’t know if I would believe the controlling rumour maybe that’s a part of the reason they broke up but it would defo take more than that for her to completely remove him from her life.
I also think the break up is bad otherwise she would talk about it. Like if they just didn’t love each other anymore she would have came on and said that.

Can’t see her talking about it online tbh, Craig is hated enough as it is, imagine she came out and gave details 🤣

I can see one of them going on love island next year.

Reactions: 15
I heard he cheated on her. I don’t know if I would believe the controlling rumour maybe that’s a part of the reason they broke up but it would defo take more than that for her to completely remove him from her life.
I also think the break up is bad otherwise she would talk about it. Like if they just didn’t love each other anymore she would have came on and said that.

Can’t see her talking about it online tbh, Craig is hated enough as it is, imagine she came out and gave details 🤣

Really? A very close source told me that so I’m surprised.
Maybe he did cheat and she’s too embarrassed so she’s telling people it’s due to controlling 🤔

I mean I know he’s thick but would he actually cheat when they are in another country living together, just after he proposed? All the cringy lives of him proposing. Him building his empire 🤢 knowing she had a big following and cud literally call him out. I agree with above poster, he’s hated enough already, state of him tho. Would women want that like? 🤢

Reactions: 5

He would be insufferable on love island. His accent is the worst and the stuff he says is so dated. “20m steps gang gang” please STFU

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.