Kikifit and Craig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't understand how they afford their lifestyle either - I'm in a pretty decent job 4 years on from college, pay for rent in Dublin and live an alright lifestyle as best I can but would never be able to live like some of these PT's on Instagram. I'm in the wrong game entirely if they're getting €250+ a month from clients to provide training and simple meal plans. Think about it, if you have on average 10+ clients a month at 250 each, that's a pretty handsome sum to be getting tax-free. I don't get who would pay that much for plans and stuff when you can do your own research online but anyways. Maybe I'm sour and naive!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Is it just me that thinks it weird to him having pics of his sister in a thong on his story

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did anyone see on Kiki’s recent TikTok of her and Caroline someone commented saying two girls who got dumped and Kiki replied saying not dumped.
Delighted it was her decision to end it!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see on Kiki’s recent TikTok of her and Caroline someone commented saying two girls who got dumped and Kiki replied saying not dumped.
Well he wouldn’t be begging for her back and following her around the world if he dumped her haha but yea he obviously did something awful to make her break off their “engagement”

Out of interest, do we know caroline was dumped? I never got to see the video she uploaded before she quickly removed it

Reactions: 1
Don't understand how they afford their lifestyle either - I'm in a pretty decent job 4 years on from college, pay for rent in Dublin and live an alright lifestyle as best I can but would never be able to live like some of these PT's on Instagram. I'm in the wrong game entirely if they're getting €250+ a month from clients to provide training and simple meal plans. Think about it, if you have on average 10+ clients a month at 250 each, that's a pretty handsome sum to be getting tax-free. I don't get who would pay that much for plans and stuff when you can do your own research online but anyways. Maybe I'm sour and naive!
Agreed. Just seen he has a new car now again, didn't he just get the other one a few months ago? I'd love to know how he's actually finding his lifestyle as I don't believe for a second he's actually funding himself with just personal training plans, he's almost constantly having "sales" on his plans. I don't live in Ireland anymore but where I do live is very tax friendly and even after tax with a 6 figure salary I could not justify half the things he does, I would go broke trying to keep up with him.

I think Caroline and Kiki are on a date. They are with Alex beattie at that golf range can see him in the corner of Kiki’s vide. Delighted

also her and Pete wicks follow each other

Out of interest, do we know caroline was dumped? I never got to see the video she uploaded before she quickly removed it
Yes in her video she stated she was dumped and she was beyond shocked and surprised by it, never saw it coming

Yes in her video she stated she was dumped and she was beyond shocked and surprised by it, never saw it coming
Pretty sure gary was cheating on her no way he could’ve found a new girl and fell in love that fast especially after 9 years with Caroline … doesn’t add up

I saw the video she put out and it wasn’t anything to do with ’getting dumped’ that’s kinda harsh. It was pretty much her explaining that they had a plan to move to Marbella together and after a short amount of time he un-expectedly didn’t want all that anymore with her. It was all out of no where and he wanted his own space etc and some time to go their separate ways kind of thing. Neither have addressed it either since it happened so I’d imagine it ended pretty badly. I mean if you’re a couple that’s been together that amount of time, and make a move to a different country like that - only for one to turn around to the other and say I don’t want this anymore. That’s pretty awful so I feel for her so much 😔

Sorry but wdf is that 😂😂 I dunno what he’s trying to achieve but that is so embarrassing
We’ve suspected he’s been sticking a sock down the front of his (only pair of) knickers for ages, maybe he’s stuck the second sock down the back to give him a bit of a boost on his flat ass.

Alex Beattie name checked Kiki on his stories, reckon she has 100% traded up

• Haha
Our Craig up another 2k since yesterday too! His skin is so damaged! He shud be looking after himself instead of smashing his goals 🤢

Kiki and caroline at topgolf yesterday and now craig is there. He is so unoriginal

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.