Kikifit and Craig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think it's unfair for her for people to keep asking questions in the comments. We all might think he's a prick and can speculate on here but she obviously did love him and is probably hard to constantly see comments about him. I do think maybe she should have just said Im having a hard time talking about it right now but I will explain once I'm ready then maybe people will stop asking.
I agree too but if your going to share your whole life on social media, and make a big deal about an engagement to him too and this big fake day out, expect people to ask you when things go wrong. I actually admire Kiki and her sister, love following them both, no bad comments towards them atall, and I hope for Kiki's sake he didn't hurt her too much, because we all know how heartbreaking a break up is, but she does have a following so she should say something, not just avoid! But of course when she is ready, in her time. He is a massive dope though, and for his brother.... 😒😒😒 I wish her the best of luck, and hope she'll find a lovely genuine Irish man 😍

Reactions: 11
I agree too but if your going to share your whole life on social media, and make a big deal about an engagement to him too and this big fake day out, expect people to ask you when things go wrong. I actually admire Kiki and her sister, love following them both, no bad comments towards them atall, and I hope for Kiki's sake he didn't hurt her too much, because we all know how heartbreaking a break up is, but she does have a following so she should say something, not just avoid! But of course when she is ready, in her time. He is a massive dope though, and for his brother.... 😒😒😒 I wish her the best of luck, and hope she'll find a lovely genuine Irish man 😍
Yes she has a following and people are entitled to know that she's not with him but that's pretty clear from the fact she's deleted the photos and hasn't mentioned him but I don't agree that people are entitled to the details of someone's private life just because they have a following.
And as you said it should be done in her own time she shouldn't have to mention it at all right now, it has to have been bad if she ended an engagement and left the country she was living in.

Reactions: 3
Yes she has a following and people are entitled to know that she's not with him but that's pretty clear from the fact she's deleted the photos and hasn't mentioned him but I don't agree that people are entitled to the details of someone's private life just because they have a following.
And as you said it should be done in her own time she shouldn't have to mention it at all right now, it has to have been bad if she ended an engagement and left the country she was living in.
Mu mistake I didn't mean we are " entitled " to know what happened I don't bloody care, as long as she is okay and doing well but I think it is something she should address, like I said I do follow her and like her!

I’m not a fan of either of them, I think they both scam people for money and cherry pick a few clients to provide the *actual* service they advertise. They clearly have way too many clients and can only send back short feedback and copy paste plans for most of them. They oversell their plans on IG and have no problem taking peoples hard earned money. However, she does seem more genuine than him so perhaps this will change her for the better. Also breaks ups are so tit and I can’t imagine how horrible it must be to have that play out in front of 1000s of followers (and a few 1000 bots 🤖)

Reactions: 10
Kiki commenting on craigs sis insta can’t be all that bad , still think it’s all for the gram

Kiki commenting on craigs sis insta can’t be all that bad , still think it’s all for the gram
I don't think she's the type to blacklist all family members. When my boyfriend and I split up a few years ago (and it was a very serious split) I still spoke to his sister, liked and commented on her posts etc as we had been friends I wouldn't just ignore her it wasn't her fault.

Reactions: 5
I like Kiki but the dances and facial expressions in the food videos are just getting too much now, it's unbearably cringe.

Reactions: 19
Craig has a story up of pics of him and her and one's with the group 🤔

Reactions: 1
He gives me the creeps honestly completely self obsessed
That photoshoot he posted gave me serious ick. He’s always pouting. Pouting got left in 2014. And as for showing photos of him and Kiki like wtf is his problem.

Reactions: 1
She will genuinely be better off, he clearly did it all for the gram too. Can’t understand why she felt the need to propose back to him, seems odd…

Reactions: 2
Soooo cringy how she does those silly dances at the start of her cooking IGTV. Obviously Craig’s cringy silly vibes rubbed off on her

Soooo cringy how she does those silly dances at the start of her cooking IGTV. Obviously Craig’s cringy silly vibes rubbed off on her
Actually get such second hand embarrassment off it! Can always tell when it’s gonna come 😂😳

Reactions: 4
I don't understand how Instagram can allow someone like Craig (and Kiki to some extent) to constantly buy followers, Considering how quick they are to take down any post that contains even a sniff of a nipple, surely there algorithms can figure out when someone with zero engagement is magically gaining 1000 followers every day from accounts that have zero posts and were created on the same IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) .

Reactions: 8
I don't understand how Instagram can allow someone like Craig (and Kiki to some extent) to constantly buy followers, Considering how quick they are to take down any post that contains even a sniff of a nipple, surely there algorithms can figure out when someone with zero engagement is magically gaining 1000 followers every day from accounts that have zero posts and were created on the same IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) .
But yet Kiki always preaches how’s she’s ‘so real’ and miraculously gains over 5k every few days with zero content. Craig is worse and his brother, every week he goes up a few k. With the same pouting content and what he had for breakfast. So pathetic, honestly don’t know how they are not mortified

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.