Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
I'm actually gobsmacked though, they seemed so obsessed with each other and so wrapped up in their little bubble, I didn't think anything could touch them. I wonder if shel adress it, people mentioning it on her new insta pic.
She's even deleted the group pic with all the lads which was still up after deleting all her and Craig's
In fairness the couples who shout about their relationship the most are the ones killing each other behind doors. He can't go anywhere without her she tags along with every night out where she's the only girl etc. There's a reason she can't trust him.
I'd say they were having trouble and the engagement was his desperate attempt to hold onto her.

Reactions: 11

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
All back acne too. He looked much better years ago when he was smaller
It's all the protein powder. Whey in particular. I work in a skin clinic and see it all the time with regular gym goers.
The constant sweating doesn't help the situation either and on an area that's difficult to reach to scrub thoroughly after working out.

I agree about looking better years ago he shared a throwback from when he 'started' and he looked much better I can see what Kiki saw in him. He's changed into a complete monster since then. Just nothing attractive about him.

Here4agawk

I do think it's unfair for her for people to keep asking questions in the comments. We all might think he's a prick and can speculate on here but she obviously did love him and is probably hard to constantly see comments about him. I do think maybe she should have just said Im having a hard time talking about it right now but I will explain once I'm ready then maybe people will stop asking.
I agree too but if your going to share your whole life on social media, and make a big deal about an engagement to him too and this big fake day out, expect people to ask you when things go wrong. I actually admire Kiki and her sister, love following them both, no bad comments towards them atall, and I hope for Kiki's sake he didn't hurt her too much, because we all know how heartbreaking a break up is, but she does have a following so she should say something, not just avoid! But of course when she is ready, in her time. He is a massive dope though, and for his brother.... 😒😒😒 I wish her the best of luck, and hope she'll find a lovely genuine Irish man 😍

andreagmaro

I just want to know. What’s going on with her lips??
They are absolutely disgusting. It causes me anxiety to just look at them. Does she actually think they look good?

Cdc7592

Kiki filter free but then has to use one for the Siobhan’s,even they both all about well being and talking absolute shit 😂

unknown121

Can anyone recommend a good online coach? I was tempted to try Caroline before I read the comments above 😁
Honestly I think you’re better off putting in a bit of time doing your own research and developing your own knowledge on dietary requirements etc for your personal goals whatever they may be. Unfortunately I think the PT market (whether online or in person) has become way too saturated with those who have minimal education and are only in it to follow the route of complete scammers such as Craig to earn a quick buck online. I know it’s daunting at first but there’s plenty of free online resources to gain a basic knowledge which can be built on as you progress, and although it may not be as simple as getting a ‘tailored plan’ off an Instagram coach it will for sure cost you less money and you’ll actually have an understanding of what’s required to reach your goal rather than going back to previous habits as soon as your 8 week plan is over and losing all progress, ending up in a very expensive cycle in the long run

• Heart
I actually have a bit more respect for her since she gave him the boot. But I do wish she'd leave her lips alone. Frick me, they're huge now.

MB24

Socks down his pants??
Definitely a pair of socks! It’s the most obviously fake looking bulge ever — and the Gooseberry does it too… like people aren’t stupid, we can tell the difference between your cock and balls and a pair of socks from Penney’s 😂

• Haha

sheeshee76

Obviously we don’t know the situation but if he is just following her around and she wants nothing to do with him , it’s so fucking weird and creepy. I wonder was he emotionally abusive in their relationship

Reactions: 10

Mynoseisatme

All I have to say is fair play to her, she looks great and is being so strong!!! My opinion on her has really changed!!;

I'm surprised she's kept it so strong even on Social media, if that was me I'd have big puffy red eyes and be a mess!!! She's definitely giving girls her age the right mindset, and I've never seen her be as social with girlfriends!!!

Thank God she's being so strong, and not going back to that dope, I'm not being bad but how do they think that's attractive??? He's horrendous, fake muscles, fake tan and what looks like Botox filler on his face. Not a real man atall, good for her.
Absolutely fair play to her! Her whole life seemed to revolve around Craig so it’s great to see her back around girls. Craig didn’t deserve her and she will find someone so much more deserving once she learns her worth now while she’s single.

Or maybe they are normal 20 somethings with a personality that doesn't revolve around work and being a boss babe Craig, not everyone can "build an empire" off mammy and daddy's money (or claim money)
And what exactly is wrong with working a 9-5, I'd rather do that and spend my money wisely, not buying followers on Instagram, big saddo.
It is so genuinely funny because he doesn’t have an empire 😂 his posts get 100-300 likes and his followers are fake. I get more likes that him with 3k followers. It’s actually scary how deluded some people are!!!

• Haha