Kikifit and Craig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love Kiki! So real and relatable and love her workouts! Craig on the other hand, seems really false or something! I just wouldn’t put them together, he would literally die if he went a day without putting his life on the gram

Reactions: 5
She does seem very nice, and really puts the effort in. What I love about her is she isn’t flogging shite constantly. She has her platform and that’s it with her. She’s confident at what she does, so no need for her to sell sell sell

Reactions: 4
She does seem very nice, and really puts the effort in. What I love about her is she isn’t flogging shite constantly. She has her platform and that’s it with her. She’s confident at what she does, so no need for her to sell sell sell
Yes I agree, she never does swipe ups or anything and is in great shape. I was even looking into one of her course things and it’s like €280 which is mad for online coaching! Craig is the same! I honestly don’t know how they get it, their apartment is like €40k a year and all their eating out and everything, I don’t know how they afford it, I can’t imagine them taking in much

Reactions: 2
I like Kiki and i can't stand craig! He is punching way above his weight imo.

Yeah heard it was mad expensive! Do you think they wouldn’t be earning much ? Like I’d say she’s trustworthy, which will go very far in that business, her body is the result of what she does. And I think she’s well qualified in pt, she has a degree in sports science. I’d give her the €280, rather than €30 to some Mickey Mouse flogger. They do like a good lifestyle but they don’t spend money on anything else. All she wears is workout gear, and bits of material stringed together for going out.

Yes Dubai is crazy! I was there two years ago. They love the life (perfect on insta) like out and date nights and about and now Craig’s brother is living with them which prob wouldn’t help. Her sister was suppose to come over but she got a new BF. Craig irritates me, the faces he pulls make me sick. I saw someone posting before (on insta) of one of his emails and it was all workout tips and nutritional ideas etc and it was a copy and paste from google!! I always was flicking through his stories a few months ago and one story was a poll, about would are u planning on losing weight or getting fitter or something for the new year, I accidentally clicked on one answer, can’t even remember but he was so cute to put it on the right hand side where you’d be flicking through the stories and a few minutes later I got a message saying , Hi ‘name’ , I see you plan on losing weight/getting fit. Would you like to sign up for my coaching for €280’ or whatever price it was. I literally was like wtf! Obv didn’t reply but that’s why I think they arnt as wealthy as they show. Like why has he to beg people, go away freak

Reactions: 1
Oh that’s very interesting! Maybe he is a bit dodgy ! He’s very very pumped up for such a young man, how is that maintainable as the years go on.
she sells her bands, but doubt they’d pay for that lifestyle. And I very much doubt she’s a porta potty 😂

Oh that’s very interesting! Maybe he is a bit dodgy ! He’s very very pumped up for such a young man, how is that maintainable as the years go on.
she sells her bands, but doubt they’d pay for that lifestyle. And I very much doubt she’s a porta potty 😂
Just obviously can’t get ‘clients’. The tight jeans and women’s shoes with no socks 🤢 yes actually forgot her brand, can’t be that much profit after shipping costs and all the costs of the bands etc

Also the girl who posted the pic of the email, also showed a pic of the exact same words etc from a google search, Morto! Imagine paying €280 for that and all his late night check ins 😂

Reactions: 4
Lol and the gold chains and shirt unbuttoned 🤮😂
Stop 🤢 I also find it weird how he can’t have one day in the gym without someone recording him and walking around him with the camera.I know he’s trying to be sexy but it’s not working. It’s so unattractive. Even his voice sounds fake! I love Kiki tho!

I do think he thinks he’s the ultimate sex god, Jesus Christ he’s anything but !

He’s so unattractive and the body is too much, it’s also fake looking. So unnatural like imagine him in his 50’s. His brother is the same. None of them know how to smile. Pouting like 18 year old girls

Reactions: 8
She comes across really well and so authentic! Not really paid him much attention tbh pretty dull but seems ok I thought. Shocked at their apartment cost tho!

He’s so unattractive and the body is too much, it’s also fake looking. So unnatural like imagine him in his 50’s. His brother is the same. None of them know how to smile. Pouting like 18 year old girls
I just checked his profile, who are these clowns 😂😂😂😂
The pout on him, what an embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her outfits are soooo skimpy, doesn’t leave much to the imagination but then again her body is amazing so maybe she’s right!! All his family are the same, they either have rotten teeth or need to suck in the cheeks, even the pics of them together, he can only do front faced or nothing

Reactions: 3
Love Kiki and her workouts were so helpful during lockdown 😍 she’s body goals! but I agree about Craig he gives me the ick 🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel like they’re such a toxic couple with jealously, like the type that wouldn’t allow each-other to like other gender pictures and that..
Saw them on the luas years ago going to longitude and he was just rubbing her arse the whole time.. so odd

I feel like they’re such a toxic couple with jealously, like the type that wouldn’t allow each-other to like other gender pictures and that..
Saw them on the luas years ago going to longitude and he was just rubbing her arse the whole time.. so odd
Oh that’s odd. Even their pics together, it’s too much like especially as Kiki has a high following like it’s not nice to look at 🤢 especially as he’d turn your stomach, his body is so big it’s not nice and obviously so fake. Like It’s sooo cringy to look at, as they are adults. Actually remember them recently on boat parties with the Love island guys and Craig trying to take a video and raging Micheal on the background, he tries so hard for the gram. State

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.