Kikifit and Craig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can defo imagine Kiki as a bombshell! He’s be a rob lipsett repeat
They were asked to go in single tho so they declined. She is going to have such a glow up now that she left him. He was turning me off her , their cringy pics of her lying on him on a bench on the beach, how are they not mortified . He will defo try go on it, he’s mad for any bit of fame

Reactions: 7
They were asked to go in single tho so they declined. She is going to have such a glow up now that she left him. He was turning me off her , their cringy pics of her lying on him on a bench on the beach, how are they not mortified . He will defo try go on it, he’s mad for any bit of fame
I genuinely don’t understand the obsession with fame? Like do they not understand that they’ll be selling there sole to the discount code devil

Reactions: 4
I genuinely don’t understand the obsession with fame? Like do they not understand that they’ll be selling there sole to the discount code devil
I don’t get it either considering he has no content and goes up 1k every 3 days, Kiki is no better, explains why they never get ads or anything becoz their following isn’t genuine! As for that brother of his. Obviously they spend all their money on followers 😂 Craig just thinks he’s great, remember them partying paying god knows how much to be on a boat with the past love island crew. Morto for them!

• Haha
  • Wow
Craig’s stories today are just 👌 a comedy goldmine. The narcissism that drips off every word he says is just unreal. He’s also so unhealthy - he says he works on his clients all night as if he’s such a hard worker… well we never see him up in the morning working like a normal person?? Then he does two gym sessions and 20k steps a day. No wonder he has to work till 4am:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can the man cook at all? He eats his 3 meals out everyday.

Reactions: 3
Not hating on her but it's ironic how as a "fitness" influencer all her content now seems to be about making high calorie empty carb foods.

Reactions: 8
Not hating on her but it's ironic how as a "fitness" influencer all her content now seems to be about making high calorie empty carb foods.
She’s setting the scene for a recipe ebook… for recipes that aren’t her own, she’s just gathered them from the internet. I’m sure it’ll be overpriced as per usual like €25 and it’ll have to open with “whAt iS UP gUYs”

Reactions: 14
I can’t get over all this and neither one has addressed it. Looks like she spilt from him because her Instagram is stipped and he still has engagement photos up

Also, she’s turned off commenting on her posts….

Reactions: 6
Anyone notice looks like she’s living in the exact same spot as sinead heg in dub 🤣

Reactions: 5
Craig’s stories today are just 👌 a comedy goldmine. The narcissism that drips off every word he says is just unreal. He’s also so unhealthy - he says he works on his clients all night as if he’s such a hard worker… well we never see him up in the morning working like a normal person?? Then he does two gym sessions and 20k steps a day. No wonder he has to work till 4am:LOL:
So unhealthy! No one can convince me that being that obsessed with food and fitness is not an eating disorder. He definitely has full on body dysmorphia.

So unhealthy! No one can convince me that being that obsessed with food and fitness is not an eating disorder. He definitely has full on body dysmorphia.
I agree. If I saw him in a club, I would try avoid. It’s not one bit attractive

Reactions: 5
Craig has gone on a blocking spree. A lot of my friend who were with him for coaching are now blocked. They didn’t comment or message or anything. Never spoke back or were rude. It’s weird

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Craig has gone on a blocking spree. A lot of my friend who were with him for coaching are now blocked. They didn’t comment or message or anything. Never spoke back or were rude. It’s weird
Maybe he’s reading here and knowing they are calling him out for his scams! Strange he’s blocking them considering he’s robbing them of €300 for his client check in shite

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.