Kikifit and Craig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could of cheated aswel though, she could of decided that it’s best for her to move home, there’s two in a relationship. We can’t just presume it’s all him.

Reactions: 1
She could of cheated aswel though, she could of decided that it’s best for her to move home, there’s two in a relationship. We can’t just presume it’s all him.
He’s not helping himself by acting like a complete pleb!

Reactions: 4
He’s not helping himself by acting like a complete pleb!
See I just don’t think that’s fair either, u could also say she been a dose by been a “yes girl” and the thirsty photoshoot. I just don’t think it’s fair we don’t know what happened we can’t assume he’s the bad one all the time

Reactions: 5
See I just don’t think that’s fair either, u could also say she been a dose by been a “yes girl” and the thirsty photoshoot. I just don’t think it’s fair we don’t know what happened we can’t assume he’s the bad one all the time
No ur right, I agree. He’s just so irritating like he actually makes me cringe thinking about him

Prob didn’t help that he had his brother living with them

Reactions: 2
No ur right, I agree. He’s just so irritating like he actually makes me cringe thinking about him

Prob didn’t help that he had his brother living with them
No he’s probably not helping himself with this insta, He is going through a breakup as well and his brother could be helping him through it by bringing out and trying to take his mind off it but his posts could be going against him. I do agree with previous posts that she is handling herself very well in a very classy classy way so Fairplay to her. She’s just smarter about what she posts about compared to him.

I saw on the Gooseberry’s stories that himself and Craig were out and about with “the boys”, drinking their Belvedere vodka. I couldn’t help but wonder, who’s paying? I reckon they’re burning through whatever money they have and “the boys” are just there for the free drinks. I don’t think you see the two of them showing up in too many of their buddies’ stories. Sad, really.

Don’t think so! She unfollowed him on everything and he refolllowed her and posted “wow beautiful lady” or something on his story and deleted it after.. maybe trying to get back in her good books but she’s having non of it!

Reactions: 7
Convinced Craig can’t speak English. What on Earth is he trying to say in his story about his client with a fracture? :LOL: the gooseberry must have gotten him a thesaurus for Christmas and Craig has run wild

Convinced Craig can’t speak English. What on Earth is he trying to say in his story about his client with a fracture? :LOL: the gooseberry must have gotten him a thesaurus for Christmas and Craig has run wild
"look at all then proteins." what 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I want to publicly apologise to Kiki and Craig for everything I wrote about them on this thread. I was a troll and it was completely wrong of me to say those things about them when I don’t know either of them at all. I am disgusted with my behaviour over the last few months.

My account was publicly identified via technology, so if I can then anyone can.

I’m really sorry about how I made them feel when they read everything about themselves on here. I completely own up to my actions and I am incredibly ashamed of my behaviour. It was disgusting, and I am truly truly sorry.
You ok hun?

I want to publicly apologise to Kiki and Craig for everything I wrote about them on this thread. I was a troll and it was completely wrong of me to say those things about them when I don’t know either of them at all. I am disgusted with my behaviour over the last few months.

My account was publicly identified via technology, so if I can then anyone can.

I’m really sorry about how I made them feel when they read everything about themselves on here. I completely own up to my actions and I am incredibly ashamed of my behaviour. It was disgusting, and I am truly truly sorry.
You literally wrote that on every Irish ‘influencer’ persons thread 🙄

I used to follow them to see the living it big life and the accidents explain how its being afforded but the whole girl power shite i unfolowed.

Roumer I heard locally near where hes from was he cheated with a lad. Whether he's a top or a bottom i can't tell you

• Haha
Anyone notice how kiki and the deadly duo have had nothing to with each other since they had food on the first day she arrived...she's probably wants nothing to do with Shiv after the ticket fiasco??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.