Kikifit and Craig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree! She's gorgeous, has a lovely figure and seems to have her head on her shoulder.
But he lord have mercy looks like a tosser! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 We've all kissed frogs but the Nugent sisters definitely have bad taste!
I really do not think she has a lovely figure. She has no waist, her torso looks like a cartoon shoe box. She lean and athletic, but it is definitely not a figure I envy.

Reactions: 9
Her sister and and the boyfriend look like they come from very privileged backgrounds. I don't think they are bad people. I like that they love animals. But their OTT, soppy boyfriend/girlfriend posts are vomit inducing. They both seem very naive and immature.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah
I think people maybe are a bit ick-ed out by them because of how they go on on social media

Reactions: 2
How does Craig afford that apartment he's currently living at in Dubai? It seems to be a 1 or 2 bedroom condo type of thing and is proper modern & swanky. It can't be that cheap surely because something like that in Dublin, would be €2.5k a month minimum.

Reactions: 1
How does Craig afford that apartment he's currently living at in Dubai? It seems to be a 1 or 2 bedroom condo type of thing and is proper modern & swanky. It can't be that cheap surely because something like that in Dublin, would be €2.5k a month minimum.
Someone said before he got a pay out years ago so that’s why his brother doesn’t work either and also scams people. I can’t understand how clients sign up for his plans

I really do not think she has a lovely figure. She has no waist, her torso looks like a cartoon shoe box. She lean and athletic, but it is definitely not a figure I envy.
I was referring to her sister in this post, not complimenting Kiki's figure, for some reason the comment I tried to reply to didn't quote!

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but that’s an awhful pic. Park a bus between those botched boobs and trying to make a sexy face but looks awhful
always just looks like she’s trying way too hard to look sexy but turns out looking ridiculous and over the top

Reactions: 4
She's really going for the whole bimbo look 😬 also what's with the weird eye colour photoshop 🙄

Reactions: 6
What face is she making in her pic. I know she’s trying to look sexy but she’s failing miserably and looking constipated
I don’t know how she thinks they look good they are disgusting. They’re just shocking bad. I loved her when she was doing filter free thing and the lives and now she’s just going back to being insta hun
Probably just on another one of her “bad witch” phases lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.