Kikifit and Craig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He should bite the bullet and just get his teeth sorted. Imagine his older self looking back at every single one of his photos where he has the stupid pout and looking so miserable.

Nothing more painful then an influencer who keeps on saying "lets go" on social media.

Rob Lipsett, that painful cringeball Louis arsestrong and Craig of course

Reactions: 1
Just passed himself and herself sat at a table together in Cafe Nero - Grand Canal Dock.

Craig&Kiki big comeback, 2k21 - probably

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Just passed himself and herself sat at a table together in Cafe Nero - Grand Canal Dock.

Craig&Kiki big comeback, 2k21 - probably
they were always going to to reconcile/meet up and try again they’ve been together for so long they were engaged, they create a life together.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone have a picture of his teeth ? As someone pointed out previously, he never ever smiles and shows them so clearly is self concious.

Reactions: 2
Do ye think she is updating her location more on stories so he will " show up " ???

I wish we could bundle together and convince her that getting back with him is a huge mistake.

Honestly if my other half dressed like that I would have to bring him shopping. He thinks it's savage. What a joke men these days are. I bet he hasn't done a days work in his life, or knows how to change a flat tyre.

Reactions: 5
Why does he constantly need to take his top off in the gyms he goes too? Surely
There is rules about that kinda tit

Reactions: 3
Does anyone have a picture of his teeth ? As someone pointed out previously, he never ever smiles and shows them so clearly is self concious.
I've met him before and his teeth seem fine if not ridiculously too white, I think he he just doesn't like how he looks when he's pouting, if you ever watch his workout videos you can see him struggling to breath at times trying to hold the pout. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.