Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

elepal

Just came across her account a minute ago, read the bio, and thought "f*ck me, she must have a great thread on Tattle". Wasn't disappointed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

MarshC

I think it’s so grim how she’s literally set this whole ‘scene’ up and is using her daughter for content in this way. What must her kids think as they eat their dinner and mum has her phone tripod set up to film her as she talks to them- utterly bizarre! I can only think they’re used to her behaving in this way which in itself is sad too. She needs to get a grip and stop using her children’s problems (real or exaggerated) for content!

• Sad
Reactions: 13

honey&lemon

VIP Member
I find her content so weird. It used to be somewhat relatable when she worked but now it’s like she’s trying to cater to an audience of mums with much younger kids?

Her girls are not toddlers anymore but she’s talking about meltdowns at meals out? And going home to watch hey duggee? Is it just me or are her girls a bit old for both trantrums at dinner and hey duggee?

Reactions: 12

BonBon27

VIP Member
Yeah sorry Kelly but if you find yourself cooking at 4pm, separating pasta types, making two sauces, worrying if your kids will kick off about bowl colour then you are doing it wrong. Your parenting isn’t going well and you are creating more problems with how your kids will behave every time you pander to them 🤷🏼‍♀️

Yes of course there are children who have sensory/food/routine issues etc, but if what you’re showing us of your girls is just them and how they are, then you need to spend some of your next “me time” reflecting on how you can improve. Read a parenting book. Listen to a podcast next time you’re running. It’s not your kids, it’s on you.

Reactions: 11

Aab41

VIP Member
Again with the 'wrong snack' how the fuck is that even a thing, especially with an 8 year old!!

Reactions: 10

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Hmm in my opinion Kelly, if you have a primary school aged child - THEY haven't forgotten their lunch box - YOU as a parent have forgotten to pick it up as they go out the door. YOU haven't realised they are not carrying it. YOU have got back home and not noticed it still sat there.
We've all done it - but own the mistake - you can't blame a 9 year old.

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
It has to be exaggerated content, surely. These are toddler problems. Not problems with a nearly 9 year old and nearly 6 year old. This content would have been palatable 4/5 years ago but it is tired, boring and just not worth her time filming. The staring into space is odd for more than one reel. Is she having a breakdown?? I flit between feeling really sorry for her to being really irritated. It was a brave decision (if it was her decision to leave Beeb) but this just isn't working out. Buying followers, churning out tedious reels that don't feel normal for the age of her kids, selling her girl's privacy and childhoods - she needs to give it up. Soon they won't be kids and she isn't commuting. She jumped on the insta bandwagon just a little too late. I have a feeling Sarah in Surrey will go the same way. She is becoming even more grating than Kelly.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
She posted that at 5.30 - why is she still working at 5.30? Anything she does can be done during the day when her girls are at school. She’s so full of Bullsh!t. What’s the point of being an influencer if she can’t make it flexible and make it work for her girls? She’s just stuck Abi eating her dinner with a huge bottle of ketchup on a makeshift table to have her dinner with her head in the TV, how can she honestly say this was the best decision for her and her family?

MissTeddy

VIP Member
I've watched her fairly appalling attempts at content with bemusement up until now but this is the first thing that has upset me. Exploiting your child for content is absolutely horrendous. It is unkind and will have repercussions. When these kids are older and their peers have access to social media they are going to get DESTROYED at school.

• Sad

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Why does she put baked beans in a ramekin? Looks so grim. Also Abi can’t sit up straight and properly whilst perched on the edge of a saggy sofa with her dinner on a picnic table - Kelly sets her up for fail. Sit her at the bloody table, without an iPad right in front of her face, give her a drink in an open topped cup and let her learn to eat at a table properly.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
72.7k.....ramping it up!

Lol at Kelly spending ALLL morning (Really??) "updating the calendar". She's struggling to believe it herself. ALL the clubs? The girls only swim together once a week on a Saturday morning which I'm pretty sure Kelly can remember and then they do ONE club each on top of that!

ALL of the term dates? ALL of the school holidays? ALL of the Inset Days (maybe 2 a year?).

ALL of the parties.

Really Kelly, really?

Cue some sh!t reel later on about keeping track of ALL of the activities they (don't) do.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

ooh scandalous

Here's an idea: maybe using snacks as a pacifying tool is one of the reasons for your daughters' excessive weight. At 5 any child should be able to tolerate 10 minutes in a classroom to allow their mum to look at some work?! Is it really such an issue? My child had a similar event recently and my toddler was able to cope!

Flipflopdrop

How can her kids still give her crap nights sleep? Is it lies for content?
Probably because they eat crap and do no exercise, constantly on screens and she tries to put them to bed at 6pm. Not really a recipe for a great night's sleep.

• Haha

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
She is SO dramatic 🙄 “my brain is short circuiting” “I’m so tired” She doesn’t have a full time job! How is she overwhelmed by watching something at her daughter’s school and then taking her somewhere else afterwards? Isn’t that what we all do when they have private lessons after school?! God she struggles with the most basic functions. And now she doesn’t know whether to tidy her house or get her nails done? I think we all know what she’ll do.