Kelly...Kids and the Commute #2 Can't cope with her kids, doesn't commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think mumandamic would be a right b!tch in person and i don’t like her but I do find some of her content very funny and clever.

Kelly’s just like a poor mans version of everyone else and unlike her “bestie” Sarah in Surrey isn’t even a nice person!
---
The Xmas tree post. Please can she just shut up.
Why did Kelly grow up living with her Nan. She never mentions her Dad. Is there some huge backstory that would explain why she’s so miserable now.

Reactions: 3
Haha I honestly thought Carla and mumandamic were the same person until now 🙈. Looked at insta and realised they are 2 separate accounts and different people!

Reactions: 1
Oh, this is going to be good! Kelly will give us today suggestions for elf on the shelf! This is coming from the mum that does the bare minimum each year! Who's asking her for advice I wonder?

Reactions: 2
Of all the insta-baffoons, sorry, mums, Kelly is literally one of the last I would seek any advice from. All this 'work' she claims to be doing.... is it just the really tawdry reels she is putting out and a couple of god-awful ads?

Reactions: 1
That “guide” she’s put together is cringeworthy. It’s like something a child would write. Like you say, she’s the very last person I would go to for advice!

That “guide” she’s put together is cringeworthy. It’s like something a child would write. Like you say, she’s the very last person I would go to for advice!
Is this her "work" from today? She spent the whole day putting this together? Wow!

• Haha
Is this her "work" from today? She spent the whole day putting this together? Wow!
Yep and now she’s congratulating herself by eating a tub of heroes on the sofa - tough life!

Oh but she has “engaged” with a follower to say where her jumper is from.

• Haha
How can her kids still give her crap nights sleep? Is it lies for content?

Reactions: 4
So because Sarah in Surrey gets mentioned here a lot I took a look at her insta, wow! There is a massive difference in their approach, isn't it? Also, Sarah's youngest must be younger than A right? He is riding a bike, why is Kelly not got her girls into more physical activities like her mate? It's all about screens, beige food and sweets with her, isn't it?

So because Sarah in Surrey gets mentioned here a lot I took a look at her insta, wow! There is a massive difference in their approach, isn't it? Also, Sarah's youngest must be younger than A right? He is riding a bike, why is Kelly not got her girls into more physical activities like her mate? It's all about screens, beige food and sweets with her, isn't it?
I've no idea why they are friends. Sarah does so much generally within her home, with her husband, with her boys, her inlaws. AND she works a proper job. AND she seems nice. AND she puts effort in to her instagram account.
Kelly on the other hand.....Nothing.
---
I can't get my head round this. I can only assume it is or one of her girls has some undiagnosed issue.

Probably because they eat crap and do no exercise, constantly on screens and she tries to put them to bed at 6pm. Not really a recipe for a great night's sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Eeeeek only one comment on her new reel that’s been up for 37 minutes 🙈 She won’t be happy. She’ll be blaming Insta for that. I find her reels where she’s multiple people really hard to follow, they’re so fast and I genuinely don’t get it!

Her ads always make me really cringe. It's like she's some frustrated drama student who never made it. She never bases the products she's trying to sell on herself and her experiences and family its always some desperate bid to "act out a story" which she banged on about endlessly with her "storytelling" job at the BBC.

I can't imagine one of her Ads has ever helped sell ANYTHING.

And if Koru Kids are SO great why didn't she use them herself when she used childcare.
---
Eeeeek only one comment on her new reel that’s been up for 37 minutes 🙈 She won’t be happy. She’ll be blaming Insta for that. I find her reels where she’s multiple people really hard to follow, they’re so fast and I genuinely don’t get it!
Cue "Insta has put me on the naughty step" or some other such bullsh!t.

She doesn't really endear herself to people does she - "Natalie the Nanny".
F*** off "Kelly Taylor".

I feel like I am becoming Kelly with my repetitive, unfunny nonsense, but seriously - she has to give up the 'Gram. We just don't buy the toddler-esque behaviour of her pre teens. But if they are like this then there is an issue. I strongly believe it is nonsense for insta - it would have landed well 4/5 years ago when her girls really were toddlers but now she is just embarrassing them. Wouldn't be surprised if Abby wasn't in night time nappies and that was another engagement tool. Those poor puppets, sorry, kids....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.