Kelly...Kids and the Commute #2 Can't cope with her kids, doesn't commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Aab41 for coming up with the title :)

Never done this before, hope it works!
---
She'll be (even more) insufferable now she's reached 60k. I've no idea how her numbers are climbing but I guess sitting on her phone all day every day pays off eventually.....her girls just suffer in the process!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
She must be buying followers, her content is so dire and unrelatable compared to a few years ago

Reactions: 3
No time to cook for her kids but always time to cook for herself, get her nails done, hair bleached regularly to within an inch of its life. Priorities eh.

Reactions: 4
What “work” does she do??! I work from home with an actual proper job and can still feed my kids.. baffling.

Reactions: 7
Surely asking a nearly 9 year old and a nearly 6 year old isn't the drama that it is with toddlers?! She should have done this sort of content when they were toddlers.

Maccy Ds on a Wednesday at like 4pm? Can't they wait until 6pm and have actual food rather than expensive beige sugar/salt?

What “work” does she do??! I work from home with an actual proper job and can still feed my kids.. baffling.
Same here. Worked from home today, took the kids to and from school, fed them and were happy to watch TV until I finished, no complains, no McDonald's
---
Surely asking a nearly 9 year old and a nearly 6 year old isn't the drama that it is with toddlers?! She should have done this sort of content when they were toddlers.

Maccy Ds on a Wednesday at like 4pm? Can't they wait until 6pm and have actual food rather than expensive beige sugar/salt?
They don't have actual food because she doesn't cook for the girls, she only cooks for her when they've gone to bed

Wasn’t she raving about someone’s cookbook for easy every night kids dinners recently…can’t be that good if she’s resorting to McDonald’s at 4pm.

WHY is she wearing sunglasses INSIDE a restaurant ffs. It’s a cold, dark, wet November evening. And the state of those brown boots with that washed black dress! Well at least she’s without her girls so having a good time!

I don’t understand why she needs to get up at 5.52am? Her child is not a toddler. Buy the child it’s own ipad and when child wakes up - give iPad to child and go back to sleep for an hour. That’s what most people do isn’t it ? I certainly used to. My kids are older now but when they were 6 years old I wasn’t starting my day that early.

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why she needs to get up at 5.52am? Her child is not a toddler. Buy the child it’s own ipad and when child wakes up - give iPad to child and go back to sleep for an hour. That’s what most people do isn’t it ? I certainly used to. My kids are older now but when they were 6 years old I wasn’t starting my day that early.
Especially as she uses screens to babysit them anyway!!
---
On another note, what’s the black in the bowl that Abi is eating? A bowl of raisins??!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She is so bitter. I get it parenting is hard and we all have a moan now and again, but she never has a positive thing to say about those girls.

Even the Annie role, she was mocking Ab for how seriously she was taking it. She should be super proud, not rolling her eyes at having to get to rehearsals and listen to lines.

• Sad
No mention of her attendance at "bestie" Sarah in Surreys wreath workshop yet. I wonder if Sarah is keen to keep Kellys negativity away from her page?!

I feel like I've failed. My kids have also decorated biscuits today 😬, my 10 year did actually make the biscuits from scratch 1st so that's ok surely 😱

• Haha
Especially as she uses screens to babysit them anyway!!
---
On another note, what’s the black in the bowl that Abi is eating? A bowl of raisins??!
It's chocolate cereals, on the couch on one of those silly tables. Do they ever use the dining table or is that just a dumping ground? Also, why not make an effort for something a bit more nutrious for breakfast, at least at the weekend? Those poor girls are going to struggle with their weight their whole life all because their mum couldn't be bothered.

I love crap food and am by no means particularly healthy and my children are fussy so i get the crap food. BUT with Kelly its just constant crap....chocolate cereals, sugary yoghurts, lollies on the school run, Mcdonalds at 4pm because she cant be bothered making dinner, pizza AND dough balls

I thought she had that stupid kids filter on at first, is that actually her face 😬

She looks awful! She looks different to the manic made up CBeebies look she normally portrays, I thought she was using some strange filter too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.