Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
I can’t imagine my child going to Italy, Rome of all places and experiencing the sights without wanting to see her face and reaction to it all. How could she want to miss it to stay at home in her living room on her knackered sofa looking at her stained carpet. I can only think they must be struggling financially (couldn’t afford hotel and flights for Kelly and Abi too), her marriage is on the rocks or she is depressed. Perhaps all three.

Reactions: 8

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
A friend of mine, who is not on Tattle, messaged me yesterday at her infuriation with 'Surrey Mum Instagrammers'. They are becoming a whole subset of influencing huns that have no regard for their children's privacy and shove a phone in their face at every opportunity. Starting to wonder if the kids of these idiots know what their parents actually look like or whether they think their face is an iphone.
---
Sarah in Surrey is swiftly becoming as detestable as Kelly and Mum and a Mic. I liked all three when they started out but the 'fame and freebies' have gone to their heads. Sarah gets frumpy dresses gifted, Mum and a Mic L'Oreal days out and Kelly some Maom sweets. Would I trade my kids dignity for that?

Bad_karma

Are her kids actually behaving like toddlers or is she just leading us on for content's sake? My children are younger than hers but even they aren't fussed about pasta types or having tantrums over breakfast. Her kids are wayyyy too old for the challenges she faces with them. Unless they're special needs?!
I tend to believe its all a bit exaggerated for content along with some behavioural issues due to Kelly's inability to parent.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Wonder how much chocolate the girls will be stuffing their faces with in the living room this Easter. Might we see another gifted Bocketts trip do we think. Some holiday clubs for the girls cos “mamas gotta work”. A reel incoming of Kelly stood at the sink staring in to space overlaid with spelling errors. Did I miss anything?!

Flipflopdrop

Oh Kelly please take those kids for a long bike ride, somewhere beyond the back garden. They clearly have lots of energy to burn and it would do them the world of good. I feel so sad for those girls couped up all the time, unless it's a #gifted toddler day out.

Bobcat

She doesn’t work!!! How is she so drained. I’ve got Covid and am still managing to do more than she is. Fuck me she moans all the time.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
It’s the Christmas holidays… god forbid her little girls might want some quality time with her? Why does she make out like being a mother is the biggest ball ache ... shes like that other drainer NotSoSmugNow ... These women don’t appreciate how privileged they are.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
The biggest bottle of ketchup ive ever seen. i hate her house so much its just so depressing.

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
Sarah now needs her own thread. Having previously liked her and her content, she is now awful. Why do these women do this?! She is an instagram cliche within 6 weeks of 'pivoting'.

Aab41

VIP Member
Blimey just watched today's moan. She really isn't coping at all is she. It's really not that hard to get 2 kids the ages hers are to school every day, I am one of thousands that do it and then go onto real jobs. And the obsession with snacks, and whether it's the right one is just getting weird and rather unhealthy!

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Kelly enjoys watching films at 2pm on a Thursday afternoon everyone. Meanwhile, in the real world….

I honestly thought Kelly would be different but she seems to love to show off that she doesn’t have an actual job, desperate to show herself watching films in the daytime and going to nail appointments.

I expect she’ll be scoffing her chunky chips washed down with coke at the pub tomorrow and be desperate to show us that again.

Reactions: 7

Thegirlwhouk

I find her content so weird. It used to be somewhat relatable when she worked but now it’s like she’s trying to cater to an audience of mums with much younger kids?

Her girls are not toddlers anymore but she’s talking about meltdowns at meals out? And going home to watch hey duggee? Is it just me or are her girls a bit old for both trantrums at dinner and hey duggee?
Based on her stories and the impression she gives of them, I think the youngest at least is probably Neurodivergent. My eldest has ADHD and his cousin has Autism. A lot of what she says rings true with red flags for those.

My youngest is 6 and he's neurotypical. As an example that Kelly bangs on about, he would be fine if I didn't bring snacks to school pick up, or if I were to bring a different snack to normal.

Either way she needs to give them their privacy because if they are Neurodivergent then that's their journey not hers to make money from. And if they aren't, she should stop embarrassing them!!!

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
the irony of moaning about soft play pricing... But no complaints when a venue is PR Gifted! Bocketts farm charge pretty much the same for adults as children, yet no mention of that when she's on a gifted day out is there?
As with all these cretins, there is no consistency in their messaging. It sickens me that I have paid full whack for Bocketts and lazy Kelly goes free. No doubt she is telling herself she is promoting a business but two days earlier has attacked a soft play and whined about putting her colourful fingers in her pocket. Like all of them, she is entitled and greedy.

Flipflopdrop

Kelly's bio “I always hated the thought of ridiculously talented women giving up their hard fought careers, because they felt they couldn’t have both that and children”....erm...isn't that exactly what she has done!? Gave up a lucrative career for a half hearted insta life, she's done fuck all since she stopped working. Oh wait she's been on a #gifted trip to a farm and does lots of #selfcare.

Her girls have piled on weight, dress like scruffs, never seen a hairbrush. Her house looks like it's never seen a spray of anti-bac or a hoover.

ozblackcat

VIP Member
I really, truly, without exception hate “mum of the year” awards. And especially this glow mama crap which is basically the Eurovision for influencers with all its tactical voting.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
The sight of Abi aged 5 getting the top of her nails scratched off and filed is really horrid. Just why? She’s 5!

Bumble2019

VIP Member
How hard is it to make sure you've got a birthday badge BEFORE the big day to avoid the tears...
And do her kids really run rings around her like that. Did she really turn back and walk it to the school because she was afraid of Abis tantrum?
---
Oh my god I’m cringing so badly, did she really work for the BBC. It’s “waive” not wave! 🤦‍♀️

Last edited: