Kelly...Kids and the Commute #2 Can't cope with her kids, doesn't commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you SEEN the awful reel of the Instamums at Mamastillgotit book thing. Unbelievable cringe. So many try hards on one table (Kelly, Mum and a Mic, Not So Smug...) The shocker for me was Clara Batten - I thought she was better than this.
I don’t get the reel? What are they doing?

Reactions: 2
I wish she’d stop with the garish plastic looking nails and the naff leather jacket, she looks so dated.

Reactions: 3
What got me was the fact that she was soo smug about missing school pick up, like it was the best thing ever. On IWD she picked her instahuns tryhards over her girls!

Reactions: 7
What got me was the fact that she was soo smug about missing school pick up, like it was the best thing ever. On IWD she picked her instahuns tryhards over her girls!
Yep, that's Kelly through and through. Not there bigging up and supporting her own daughters but hanging off her Insta hun mates instead.
---
She's clearly been told to raise her profile by her management rather than sloping about in her living room on her jumbo cord sofa all day if she wants to make it big.

Reactions: 5
Yep, that's Kelly through and through. Not there bigging up and supporting her own daughters but hanging off her Insta hun mates instead.
---
She's clearly been told to raise her profile by her management rather than sloping about in her living room on her jumbo cord sofa all day if she wants to make it big.
Instahuns that would drop her in a flash. Do they really expect us to believe they are all best friends?! They were all so far up Mamastillgotit's a*se it was cringeable. Desperate to get the head of group's approval. They are modern day beggars and it is like a school playground.

Reactions: 8
I think Kelly is writing a book. That’s why she’s gone to 2 book launches in two days. Mumandamic congratulated someone on her stories a while back without saying who or why so I think Kelly is writing a book and that’s why she bangs on about working all the time but no one ever sees this “work”. Maybe you have to reach a certain amount of followers to get published (Louise pentland, Emily Norris, mamastillgotit) so that’s why she’s buying followers.

Maybe I’m wrong but that’s my guess!
---
Instahuns that would drop her in a flash. Do they really expect us to believe they are all best friends?! They were all so far up Mamastillgotit's a*se it was cringeable. Desperate to get the head of group's approval. They are modern day beggars and it is like a school playground.
No one, not even her ‘besties’, posted a picture of Kelly unless she’d squeezed herself on the end of a table or group - says everything! She looked so out of place.

Hope her spelling is better in her book if she writes one! Her spelling mistakes on her reels and stories makes me cringe!

Reactions: 1
I find her content so weird. It used to be somewhat relatable when she worked but now it’s like she’s trying to cater to an audience of mums with much younger kids?

Her girls are not toddlers anymore but she’s talking about meltdowns at meals out? And going home to watch hey duggee? Is it just me or are her girls a bit old for both trantrums at dinner and hey duggee?

Reactions: 12
I find her content so weird. It used to be somewhat relatable when she worked but now it’s like she’s trying to cater to an audience of mums with much younger kids?

Her girls are not toddlers anymore but she’s talking about meltdowns at meals out? And going home to watch hey duggee? Is it just me or are her girls a bit old for both trantrums at dinner and hey duggee?
So bizarre, so she caked the makeup on and got dressed up to go to The Swan in Walton (the same pub she goes to for everything else) for lunch where she claimed her kids had meltdowns and then went home and made dens under duvets and watched hey duggee? Where’s her husband in all this? Could he not come up with a different venue? Did she literally get dressed up to get the photo op for her grid?

Reactions: 4

Based on her stories and the impression she gives of them, I think the youngest at least is probably Neurodivergent. My eldest has ADHD and his cousin has Autism. A lot of what she says rings true with red flags for those.

My youngest is 6 and he's neurotypical. As an example that Kelly bangs on about, he would be fine if I didn't bring snacks to school pick up, or if I were to bring a different snack to normal.

Either way she needs to give them their privacy because if they are Neurodivergent then that's their journey not hers to make money from. And if they aren't, she should stop embarrassing them!!!

I love how so many influencers only post about themselves on Mother’s Day. As if they have no mothers of their own 😅

In the recent podcast she did, she said that when Grace came back from Rome she said to Kelly that Kelly never spent anytime with her and didn’t care about her. Of course Kelly had a load of excuses lined up but how sad that Grace sees it this way and calls Kelly out on it and from the glimpses we see it’s no surprise Grace feels like this but Kelly is so selfish she doesn’t see it.
---
I love how so many influencers only post about themselves on Mother’s Day. As if they have no mothers of their own 😅
Her family dynamics seem very weird. Spends no real time with her husband, kids didn’t see their grandparents at Christmas. Kelly barely sees her sister brother or mum, her Dad never gets mentioned. She says she grew up with her Nan. All very weird!

Reactions: 5
Wow! No surprise Grace feels that way really, Kelly is very quick at dumping them off at school/holiday clubs/in front of a screen. There is little interaction between her and the girls, unless it's for a paid ad. This from someone who left her 9-5 job for thr flexibility of the influencer life, for spending more time with her kids, not!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
The sofa is just grim. Doesn’t this ‘career pivot’ bring in enough money for a slight room update?? It’s like she still lives like a student.
And not one picture on those bare walls? So depressing with zero thought given to her girls home and environment.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.