Kelly...Kids and the Commute #2 Can't cope with her kids, doesn't commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please don’t tell me Abi wore crocs barefoot to go in to town in February. WTAF.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She can’t be bothered to show up each day yet miraculously gains 100 followers per day - 73.8k followers today. I wonder if her Insta hun besties like Sarah in Surrey will get hacked off with her for buying followers when they work so hard for theirs.

Reactions: 2
She can’t be bothered to show up each day yet miraculously gains 100 followers per day - 73.8k followers today. I wonder if her Insta hun besties like Sarah in Surrey will get hacked off with her for buying followers when they work so hard for theirs.
This! How is she making a living out of it? She isn't showing her face for days and when she does is some crazy reel!

Reactions: 3
Sarah in surreys mate Kim aka theonlywayislatte is also reporting from the marks and Spencer’s changing rooms this week fawning over their clothes along with Sarah in Dorset/Surreymama of old doing M&S honewear hauls. Load of old Surrey grifters the lot of them. Get yourself a proper job Kelly and stop expecting everyone else to prop you and your kids up.

Here's an idea: maybe using snacks as a pacifying tool is one of the reasons for your daughters' excessive weight. At 5 any child should be able to tolerate 10 minutes in a classroom to allow their mum to look at some work?! Is it really such an issue? My child had a similar event recently and my toddler was able to cope!

Reactions: 9
Here's an idea: maybe using snacks as a pacifying tool is one of the reasons for your daughters' excessive weight. At 5 any child should be able to tolerate 10 minutes in a classroom to allow their mum to look at some work?! Is it really such an issue? My child had a similar event recently and my toddler was able to cope!
Exactly. And it’s (a) embarrassing if it’s true and (b) dreadfully unfunny if it’s not.

Reactions: 5
Ooh more self care for Kelly….

She always makes a huge deal of getting her hair done- she had it done recently then proceeded to style it the exact same way she always had. Then there was the time she had it coloured and likened herself to Barbie. Wonder who she will try and liken herself to this time!

• Haha
Was that a slight to the Mums in Graces class I heard?! The mums in Abis class are great…..
---
Who are these people asking Kelly for style advice? I mean, seriously.... she is the last person in this world I would ask for advice +
Literally choosing the questions that blow smoke up her @rse!

Reactions: 1
And why get your haircut with waves if you’ve not got natural ones and can’t do it at home????!

Reactions: 4
I expected so much more of Sarah in Surrey who is now on a blatant blag for a new dress for her 40th. Thought she was better than this…
---
And why get your haircut with waves if you’ve not got natural ones and can’t do it at home????!
Don’t worry she’ll straighten the f**k out of it by the end of the week and not be able or even attempt to do the waves. And it doesn’t look any darker so the whole event was a waste of time. They saw her coming - ££££.

Pick me up off the floor... I am crying laughing at the comments about her 'style'....! And of course she had to mention Scamp and Dude! And the parenting advice..! Today has creased me, Kelly. Parenting AND style advice.

I joined her live, is it just my speakers or did her voice keep going really weirdly deep?! Is that her real voice?! 😂

• Haha
her live was awful - why is she sharing about her daughter not being dry at night. I know she's trying to be relatable but don't they realise its private and personal information - not CONTENT!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Why is she doing lives all of a sudden? Desperate for some engagement on her failing insta account. Did she really say that??? That’s awful!

I see she gave up answering her questions from yesterday - unless she was only asked 5!

The new hair looks rubbish!

Fresh hair, fresh nails, should we take bets on Kelly going out this weekend without her girls?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.