Kelly...Kids and the Commute #2 Can't cope with her kids, doesn't commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My kids would eat crap and snacks etc all day if I let them. But I have developed this technique, its a bit 'out there' so she may not want to try it, but I do this:
Step 1: open your mouth
Step 2: say no
Ta da!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lol did Kelly’s “bestie” Sarah in Surrey not want to take Kelly on her trip to Jamaica?! Kelly does have A LOT of time on her hands afterall….

Reactions: 3
Lol did Kelly’s “bestie” Sarah in Surrey not want to take Kelly on her trip to Jamaica?! Kelly does have A LOT of time on her hands afterall….
Can you imagine the whingeing in Jamaica? She hates heat. Not sure if Scamp and Dude do a bikini range...
---
Love that Kelly is reading here. Nice one, trying to show us that you're not buying followers Kel.
Couldn't have been anymore obvious - desperately trying to prove she isn't buying followers. I did laugh. 'I don't know where you have all come from?' - Very funny, Kelly.

Lol at Kelly at a book club with SJ Strum. What the f***! Who knew they were (fake) friends?!
Is anyone in Surrey NOT an instahun?

• Haha
Awful the way she videos and ridicules Abi
I’d be really p!ssed off if I was gymfinity too, she’s (Kelly) done nothing to showcase what they do - just shown Abi messing about looking anything less than dance ready in an empty room. Who is that gonna appeal to? Oh yeh Kelly who doesn’t care and sits scrolling her phone and is just pleased she’s not having to parent for an hour.

Reactions: 4
Moaning once again, same old narrative and has written off the day at 10am. What a waste.
I thought she and Ian BOTH went to swimming lessons because of the "timings" - Which is it Kelly, you can't seem to make up your mind???

Why does she struggle with basics like putting their swimming cap on and brushing their hair? It's literally ALL she has to talk about.

Reactions: 5
I imagine if you go from working to not working when you have kids, the little things become the big things. I shudder to think what it would do to my mental health, personally.

Reactions: 6
I wonder how much her Maom Ad paid her at Christmas or her Ad for the Weekly junior newspaper. I hope she feels it was all worth it - because she certainly doesn't give off that impression.

Reactions: 2
At her kids’ ages putting on a swimming cap when asked and eating whatever snack is provided is part of the basic requirements, right? Or am I doing it wrong?

Jesus Christ just QUIT swimming lessons. go back to it in a few years or wait until they learn with school.

Again with the 'wrong snack' how the duck is that even a thing, especially with an 8 year old!!

Reactions: 10
I wonder if with all her moaning they are actually learning to swim. Usually in those type of lessons the kids only get about ten minutes actual swim time. She never takes them herself (as I’m sure we’d hear about it) only if she’s at Center parcs and even then I wonder if she actually swims with them or just poses for a overly made up poolside shot.

I imagine if you go from working to not working when you have kids, the little things become the big things. I shudder to think what it would do to my mental health, personally.
I don’t disagree, but she has always struck me as a glass half empty type of person anyway.

Is all about her with Kelly isn't it? Those poor girls are stuck indoor because she wrote off the day at 10am. Obviously they will make a mess, what did she expect when she decided to stay home on a Saturday? Take them out Kelly, they both need the exercise and fresh air!

She'll be wallowing because her pal is off on a child free holiday to Jamaica. Something Kelly could only dream of.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.