Kelly...Kids and the Commute #2 Can't cope with her kids, doesn't commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah sorry Kelly but if you find yourself cooking at 4pm, separating pasta types, making two sauces, worrying if your kids will kick off about bowl colour then you are doing it wrong. Your parenting isn’t going well and you are creating more problems with how your kids will behave every time you pander to them 🤷🏼‍♀️

Yes of course there are children who have sensory/food/routine issues etc, but if what you’re showing us of your girls is just them and how they are, then you need to spend some of your next “me time” reflecting on how you can improve. Read a parenting book. Listen to a podcast next time you’re running. It’s not your kids, it’s on you.

Reactions: 11
It has to be exaggerated content, surely. These are toddler problems. Not problems with a nearly 9 year old and nearly 6 year old. This content would have been palatable 4/5 years ago but it is tired, boring and just not worth her time filming. The staring into space is odd for more than one reel. Is she having a breakdown?? I flit between feeling really sorry for her to being really irritated. It was a brave decision (if it was her decision to leave Beeb) but this just isn't working out. Buying followers, churning out tedious reels that don't feel normal for the age of her kids, selling her girl's privacy and childhoods - she needs to give it up. Soon they won't be kids and she isn't commuting. She jumped on the insta bandwagon just a little too late. I have a feeling Sarah in Surrey will go the same way. She is becoming even more grating than Kelly.

Reactions: 10
It has to be exaggerated content, surely. These are toddler problems. Not problems with a nearly 9 year old and nearly 6 year old. This content would have been palatable 4/5 years ago but it is tired, boring and just not worth her time filming. The staring into space is odd for more than one reel. Is she having a breakdown?? I flit between feeling really sorry for her to being really irritated. It was a brave decision (if it was her decision to leave Beeb) but this just isn't working out. Buying followers, churning out tedious reels that don't feel normal for the age of her kids, selling her girl's privacy and childhoods - she needs to give it up. Soon they won't be kids and she isn't commuting. She jumped on the insta bandwagon just a little too late. I have a feeling Sarah in Surrey will go the same way. She is becoming even more grating than Kelly.
Sarah in Surrey seems to be trying to distance herself from Kelly, even going to different coffee shops to the one Kelly likes to go to!

Reactions: 3
It does feel like she's either very depressed or having a breakdown. There's no joy in her content whatsoever.

She seems to actively despise and resent her children, which is different from 'parenting is hard sometimes, can we laugh about it but actually I adore them and I'm proud of them '

Reactions: 9
Mum and a Mic has just done a Junior/Week newspaper whatever its called AD so maybe Kelly has one coming up too. Not sure that alone is enough to be paying her bills though.

Does Kelly have a third room downstairs? We only ever see the dismal lounge/diner and kitchen and 70s hallway...no wonder she's depressed - she should make her house a nice haven at least seeing as they are in it 99.9% of their time.
---
So her child feels poorly. Poorly enough for Kelly to contact the Dr but as soon as the Dr says she is ok, the kid is sent straight into school??? 🤦‍♀️
What DOES this "work" comprise of FFS?!
---
So her child feels poorly. Poorly enough for Kelly to contact the Dr but as soon as the Dr says she is ok, the kid is sent straight into school??? 🤦‍♀️
Probably felt sick after eating a family size bar of chocolate!

Reactions: 9
Why the need to forever decompres? I have many times done the same sort of Journey to school, doctors and worked a full time job. It's what being a parent is all about.

Reactions: 6
Also, getting a message from the doctors’ and being able to have your child back at school by 10am is extremely efficient. Most people would have had to wait for hours before speaking with the doctor.

Well now we know why she wanted Abi out of the house, because she's busy with organising her fun weekend 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 2
This is going to be gold. She will HATE this but be forced to show what a ‘great’ time she’s having just because it’s being paid for. Priceless can’t wait to see this….!

Who manages to get doctors appointment that morning unless urgent and can still send a kid back to school?? Doctors generally means being really ill on the day no?

No mention from Sarah in Surrey yet about her great weekend ahead with “bestie” Kelly….
How come Kelly didn’t go with Jane last weekend? Oh because Jane doesn’t REALLY like her of course!
---
Who manages to get doctors appointment that morning unless urgent and can still send a kid back to school?? Doctors generally means being really ill on the day no?
So Kelly wasted the doctors time and wasn’t concerned about her daughter enough to keep her off school so why even bother the doctor in the first place ffs.
---
so many events I “have” to go to. Err “want” to go to. Bit of a slip there….!

Last edited:
I can't believe she wouldn't go with Grace to Rome but will go to a Butlins 80's weekender on her own. Unbelievable. At least this time you could say the company have done their research, Kelly is a perfect fit for the the beige food and fry up crew. Is Butlins one of the brands she claims she works with because she "really believes in them"!

Reactions: 5
I can't believe she wouldn't go with Grace to Rome but will go to a Butlins 80's weekender on her own. Unbelievable. At least this time you could say the company have done their research, Kelly is a perfect fit for the the beige food and fry up crew. Is Butlins one of the brands she claims she works with because she "really believes in them"!
Believes in when they're paying her. Otherwise she will spend her money to Centre Parcs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.