Kelly...Kids and the Commute #2 Can't cope with her kids, doesn't commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know Kelly reads here, i just hope she doesn’t use her friends death for content, it’s not appropriate.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
But her followers are still going up! Even when she's not posted for days!
The rat we have been smelling for months. The procurement of daily followers.
Maybe she will be back with a bang. Or perhaps, for once, an influencer that isn't going to milk the death of a friend and is genuinely grieving - in which my heart really does go out to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can we have some new thread name suggestions?
I’m sure Kelly will be back with a bang soon.

80.6k, a very obvious increase of 100 followers each day even when she hasn't shown her face!

THread suggestion: Kelly followers are growing faster than her productivity!

Reactions: 4
I'm really relieved she hasn't used her friends death for content. I hope she's coping okay, it horrible losing someone.

It's never been more obvious she's buying followers though 🙄.

Hmm in my opinion Kelly, if you have a primary school aged child - THEY haven't forgotten their lunch box - YOU as a parent have forgotten to pick it up as they go out the door. YOU haven't realised they are not carrying it. YOU have got back home and not noticed it still sat there.
We've all done it - but own the mistake - you can't blame a 9 year old.

Reactions: 10
She treats them like toddlers in so many ways then holds them accountable for stuff like this. She has such a weird dynamic with them. She seems to live for time on her own with her friends or indulging in self care but doesn't seem to treasure any of the stuff that goes with being a Mum.

Reactions: 7
Hmm in my opinion Kelly, if you have a primary school aged child - THEY haven't forgotten their lunch box - YOU as a parent have forgotten to pick it up as they go out the door. YOU haven't realised they are not carrying it. YOU have got back home and not noticed it still sat there.
We've all done it - but own the mistake - you can't blame a 9 year old.
I carry their bags so they can ride their scooters or bikes, the responsibility for their bags is on me!
Also, if we forget their lunch the school will provide a jacket potato and tell me off for not placing or order or give them pack lunch. They wouldn't ask me to school to drop their lunch. What if she was in London working?

Why has she bought Grace the ugliest lunchbox ever?!

That blue scamp and dude coat is like £170! Crazy. I can’t believe she bought it. Hoping it was gifted!

• Sick
  • Wow
The dress doesn't help either bless her. And how much did those personalised bags for the whole class cost?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The dress doesn't help either bless her. And how much did those personalised bags for the whole class cost?!
Yes I wondered that!

Was she gifted them in order to show off the persons business?
---
Sweets and sugary cereal for breakfast. That’ll do her teeth and weight good ffs 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yes I wondered that!

Was she gifted them in order to show off the persons business?
---
Sweets and sugary cereal for breakfast. That’ll do her teeth and weight good ffs 🤦‍♀️
The boys got some of those bags at one of the party they went recently but I know the mum did it herself, not bought!

Is Kelly going to mum and a mics birthday celebration today? I can’t cope! Is this the bottomless brunch?!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.