Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
In the same week Kelly has filmed herself on the loo talking about wiping herself she also tells us she pi$$es herself when she dances and shown us her sanitary towels. To think a year ago she had a respectable job at the BBC….

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Flipflopdrop

It does feel like she's either very depressed or having a breakdown. There's no joy in her content whatsoever.

She seems to actively despise and resent her children, which is different from 'parenting is hard sometimes, can we laugh about it but actually I adore them and I'm proud of them '

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Does Kelly have a third room downstairs? We only ever see the dismal lounge/diner and kitchen and 70s hallway...no wonder she's depressed - she should make her house a nice haven at least seeing as they are in it 99.9% of their time.
---
So her child feels poorly. Poorly enough for Kelly to contact the Dr but as soon as the Dr says she is ok, the kid is sent straight into school??? 🤦‍♀️
What DOES this "work" comprise of FFS?!
---
So her child feels poorly. Poorly enough for Kelly to contact the Dr but as soon as the Dr says she is ok, the kid is sent straight into school??? 🤦‍♀️
Probably felt sick after eating a family size bar of chocolate!

I can understand her daughter being picky. I have an 8 year old who is very fussy, despite being weaned on everything going and having a very diverse range of food at her nursery. I think it's just one of those things - some kids are fussy, some aren't.

However, there are ways to manage it and encourage more diversity - but literally everything I have read says it should be low pressure... Making a bloody reel about it for your thousands of followers is not low pressure, that poor girl. And yes, eat at the table not on the sofa with a fold up table in front of the TV!

Flipflopdrop

It will never come out her Capet properly. Why doesn’t she set the girls up properly, they have zero respect for their home and Kelly and her husband letting it get so messy and grubby doesn’t help.

Why doesn’t she put herself in 80k followers and be done with it rather than this drip feeding of exactly 100 followers a day, it’s ridiculous.

I thought for a moment she actually had a client meeting but no it’s lunch with her “management” at the only pub she goes to - The Swan in Walton on Thames. How does that work anyway, does she pay to be managed by them? Do they just blow smoke up her @rse and tell her what a great influencer she is? They certainly don’t send any work her way…! What a joke!
I think management will find her brand deals and then take a cut as as 'management fee'.

A brand might approach an agency say and 'i'm looking for an influenza with kids under 10 to do an ad about my magazine, someone with x number or followers and Y engagement rate. We want them to do 3 stories and a reel' and the agency will say 'we can give you Kelly for £10* or Mamastillgoit for £20.' Then Kelly actually gets £7 and they take £3 as the fee.
*Not real figures, obvs. Although I wouldn't pay Kelly £10 to advertise a piss up in a brewery.

• Haha

Bumble2019

VIP Member
When Kelly recently asked her followers *cough* err bots what they wanted more of did they honestly reply with “exaggerated stories about your children and crap reels with you staring in to space in your kitchen”?
The content has dried up Kelly, there’s no work coming your way…time to give it up.

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
Laughing hard at Kelly's To Do list. Trying to make it look like she is busy. Do people really need to put 'refill dishwasher' on a spreadsheet list?! Surely that is pretty obvious and impossible to not see?

Reactions: 8

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
Yep, that's Kelly through and through. Not there bigging up and supporting her own daughters but hanging off her Insta hun mates instead.
---
She's clearly been told to raise her profile by her management rather than sloping about in her living room on her jumbo cord sofa all day if she wants to make it big.
Instahuns that would drop her in a flash. Do they really expect us to believe they are all best friends?! They were all so far up Mamastillgotit's a*se it was cringeable. Desperate to get the head of group's approval. They are modern day beggars and it is like a school playground.

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
Sarah with the massive cheesy grin on the swings - desperately trying to look like they are having a laugh but we all know it is so forced. Kelly and Sarah are far from fun and this seems like a weird brand connection. I have had second hand cringe at this entire trip. Are they carrying the circle light for all the shots?! Tragic doesn't begin to describe all this. I think there was a video of Kelly at breakfast yesterday where she looked totally hacked off and I suspect that is how she feels deep down.
BTW I found out that Mum and a Mic's kids go to the school my kid is at.... her name was brought up by a mum friend I saw (we were talking about irritating influencers) and I have been alerted that she is not as popular as her account would have us believe!

• Wow

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
The reels are getting more and more grating. Her identity is now just weird mum with needy children (NOT TODDLERS). Nothing original now. I wish the sycophants would stop massaging her ego by engaging with it and saying its relatable. No wonder there is an obesity crisis with kids if all these mums are just shovelling snacks into kids mouths all the time. Carrying snacks to school, ice creams on the school run (you, Kelly, in the Summer). Sugar from the moment they wake up. Of course mine have snacks but there are boundaries with it. Not just because they yell and refuse to do something because that is brat behaviour. Absolutely no excuse for this poor parenting when she isn't properly working and her persona is 'mum'. It flew better when she was a role model with errr a commute and errrrrrr a job! If she is shaming her kids on social media to get some likes/ad deals, she should stop with the lazy parenting. I sound harsh but she is constantly self caring, giving them snacks, avoiding them, disengaged with them but if it wasn't for those girls she would have absolutely no content at all!

Bumble2019

VIP Member
It’s horrid how disconnected she looks with Abi. No love or affection, no gentle kind encouragement - just patronising comments and raised eyebrows for the camera. So odd and unloving.

• Sad

Bobcat

A PJ day with just one kid should be doing stuff together. Films and baking and or crafts and movies together… not watching bloody Suits while your kid does her own stuff!! Watch that when she’s in bed.. unreal.

Bad_karma

What a joke! 5.30pm and she's still "working" , wad she busy with self-care during school hours? She's contradicting herself with the childcare comment, I thought the whole point of going self employed was flexibility around her kids!

MissTeddy

VIP Member
her live was awful - why is she sharing about her daughter not being dry at night. I know she's trying to be relatable but don't they realise its private and personal information - not CONTENT!

• Wow

Bumble2019

VIP Member
A lovely sunny day and bright blue sky and Kelly has gone to…soft play. She’s not 3 for gods sake she’s 5 and more than capable of being outside. Another lazy activity for Kelly. I’d be so ashamed to tell anyone this whilst my husband had to take Grace alone to Rome. What a mess.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Displaying her awful living room again! 🤮
The irony of Ian’s “Men’s fitness” magazine on display when their 6 year old is sat eating chips, burgers and ketchup on the sofa under a duvet and drinking squash out of her plastic school drinks bottle. Just f’in grim on every level and NOT ok.