Kelly...Kids and the Commute #2 Can't cope with her kids, doesn't commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've watched her fairly appalling attempts at content with bemusement up until now but this is the first thing that has upset me. Exploiting your child for content is absolutely horrendous. It is unkind and will have repercussions. When these kids are older and their peers have access to social media they are going to get DESTROYED at school.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It’s horrid how disconnected she looks with Abi. No love or affection, no gentle kind encouragement - just patronising comments and raised eyebrows for the camera. So odd and unloving.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I've watched her fairly appalling attempts at content with bemusement up until now but this is the first thing that has upset me. Exploiting your child for content is absolutely horrendous. It is unkind and will have repercussions. When these kids are older and their peers have access to social media they are going to get DESTROYED at school.
I have been feeling increasingly more uncomfortable with the way she is using her daughters - Abi in particular. The night nappies being shared with all at a sensitive age with her at school, the constant shaming over fussiness/meltdowns/picky eating etc. Yes, this may resonate with other parents, but is it fair to put all this out there on social media where it will be accessible forever. I have already heard that school kids will scroll through parents feeds to find embarrassing material on their classmates.
The constant disinterested face/raised eyebrow etc reels are now just tedious and just makes her look like a grump who loathes her kids. I don't doubt that she loves them but what she is doing isn't demonstrating love. It is using them for content to try and boost number for her own selfish means. The career pivot is weird. Butlins, pasties, Maom? Really Kelly? Really worth selling your daughter's childhood and privacy?

Reactions: 7
Kelly jumping straight on Claire Warrens (my kinda mum) post about losing her father - completely disingenuous and only for her own gain. Makes me sick.

Reactions: 3
I have been feeling increasingly more uncomfortable with the way she is using her daughters - Abi in particular. The night nappies being shared with all at a sensitive age with her at school, the constant shaming over fussiness/meltdowns/picky eating etc. Yes, this may resonate with other parents, but is it fair to put all this out there on social media where it will be accessible forever. I have already heard that school kids will scroll through parents feeds to find embarrassing material on their classmates.
The constant disinterested face/raised eyebrow etc reels are now just tedious and just makes her look like a grump who loathes her kids. I don't doubt that she loves them but what she is doing isn't demonstrating love. It is using them for content to try and boost number for her own selfish means. The career pivot is weird. Butlins, pasties, Maom? Really Kelly? Really worth selling your daughter's childhood and privacy?
This, 100%. I never agree with children being used for social media content, but you could argue that at least some of them get something positive out of it (few holidays and/or days out, toys, clothes, etc.) even though it doesn’t make up for the loss of privacy. Kelly’s kids get nothing at all.

Reactions: 5
That is so invasive and horrible. Also why doesn't Kelly eat with her if she's trying to encourage trying new things. When my daughter tries a vegetable she's saying she doesn't like she also makes her dad do it too 🤣

Reactions: 4
This, 100%. I never agree with children being used for social media content, but you could argue that at least some of them get something positive out of it (few holidays and/or days out, toys, clothes, etc.) even though it doesn’t make up for the loss of privacy. Kelly’s kids get nothing at all.
Just frequently shamed and embarrassed, poor things.

Mum and a Mic is blatantly so trying to blag a freebie brunch - such a shameless grifter!
I thought this too when I saw her latest story on bottomless brunch!

Does Mum and a Mic have a tattle thread? She’s starting to need her own
---
Right, Mum and a Mic is talked about so much here, I’ve created a separate thread for her

Last edited:
Trouble with Kelly is she’s so obnoxious she’ll see the reel with Abi and her dinner getting loads of views and think it’s because she’s such a great influencer when really people are only watching because they’re aghast at such horrid parenting and to gorp at her sh!tshpw of a house.
---
I can’t get too worked up about mum and a mic, she’s not my kind of person but she can be funny and her reels can be very slick and clever. She has a lovely (clean!) home and doesn’t show her kids. She’s a different league to scummy Kelly, I’ve no idea why they’re friends.

Yeah Mum and a Mic’s reels can be way funnier than Kelly and yes she doesn’t show he kids but I’m noticing a shift into a mega humble bragging grifter, hence doing my public service and starting the thread on her 😂😂😂

Yeah Mum and a Mic’s reels can be way funnier than Kelly and yes she doesn’t show he kids but I’m noticing a shift into a mega humble bragging grifter, hence doing my public service and starting the thread on her 😂😂😂
She doesnt even bother to say WHY she needs a bottomless brunch! Shameless!

Reactions: 2
Her content and reels just seem to lack any effort or planning recently. I get the WhatsApp ones probably take a while but others are very shoddy.

The state of her kitchen 🤢, that didn't just happen since the girls got back from school so what did Kelly do all day? Or Ian? Is he still around? I work from home and tidy up the kitchen in my breaks, it will never look like that!

Imagine caking yourself in makeup and then getting in to your pyjamas and climbing in to your bed to film that sh!t reel! Embarrassing. Her girls and her her get nothing out of this “career pivot”, why does she bother.
---
Her content and reels just seem to lack any effort or planning recently. I get the WhatsApp ones probably take a while but others are very shoddy.
Lol you mean Kelly putting a saucepan on her head and banging it wasn’t quality content?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her latest reel is a bit awkward pretending to be "Jesus" when she had to pretend to be a Jesus worshipper for 2 years in order to get her kids into a church school outside catchment.

Reactions: 1
Her latest reel is a bit awkward pretending to be "Jesus" when she had to pretend to be a Jesus worshipper for 2 years in order to get her kids into a church school outside catchment.
Lol did she? Never mind the kids schooling - she needs to take a long hard look at her parenting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.