Kelly...Kids and the Commute #2 Can't cope with her kids, doesn't commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice little nod to us with the childcare post … letting us know how “busy” she is … Hi Kelly 👋🏻

How come her laptop is always just a screensaver screen when she posts about how busy she is “working”? Literally opens the laptop for the photo and then closes it again 😂

Reactions: 3
She posted that at 5.30 - why is she still working at 5.30? Anything she does can be done during the day when her girls are at school. She’s so full of Bullsh!t. What’s the point of being an influencer if she can’t make it flexible and make it work for her girls? She’s just stuck Abi eating her dinner with a huge bottle of ketchup on a makeshift table to have her dinner with her head in the TV, how can she honestly say this was the best decision for her and her family?

Reactions: 10
What a joke! 5.30pm and she's still "working" , wad she busy with self-care during school hours? She's contradicting herself with the childcare comment, I thought the whole point of going self employed was flexibility around her kids!

Reactions: 8
Does writing reels count as work??? She doesn’t need childcare.. ! Unless she’s freelancing to get actual real money?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Kids and the Commute. Such a misleading name now. There are the high end insta-blaggers. Then there is Kelly - scratching around for content and freebies. I actually liked and had respect for her, when she was working and commuting. As I bet 75% of her followers did. Now she is ANOTHER Surrey idiot instamum begging, grifting, pleading, buying bots and being embarrassingly desperate.
---
Mum and a Mic upped her game in being an insta-tw@t today. They are all horrendous.

Reactions: 7
I currently don’t mind mum and a mic currently. That may well change soon enough!

Reactions: 2
Kelly struggling with content ideas? She’s clearly floundering with no direction by asking her followers what they want. Is she finding her ‘hilarious’ niche of WhatsApp reels aren’t hitting the spot?!

• Haha
Kelly struggling with content ideas? She’s clearly floundering with no direction by asking her followers what they want. Is she finding her ‘hilarious’ niche of WhatsApp reels aren’t hitting the spot?!
I was about to come on and say the same thing! Asking followers for content ideas is literally the lowest scraping of the barrel! Give it up, Kelly. This is car crash 'influencing' ... sorry... content creating. Nearly a year of meh rubbish, while the girls eat snacks and have their privacy violated... by their own mother.

Reactions: 1
Surely if it has been a stressful morning (although Kelly seems to have one every morning) then the last thing your child needs is you walking behind them and filming them? Walk with them and chat to them??? Bring everyone's stress levels down before the kids start their school day surely??

I got a reply on Instagram from Bocketts farm:
Thank you for your message. We are sorry to hear that you have decided you will not be visiting us again following Kelly and Sarah’s recent visit to the farm. These particular influencers have visited Bocketts time on many occasions – mostly as paying visitors but on a small number of occasions with gifted tickets in exchange for some coverage about their day on their Instagram. I seem to recall seeing that the stories from their visit that day were labelled as PR Visit, so perhaps you missed this?
We do carefully select who these tickets are offered to and want to ensure they are in keeping with our brand and values. Unfortunately we can’t control/see all content posted on these accounts but do take it into consideration.
Our selection process for such tickets is always under review so we appreciate the time you have taken to give us your feedback.

I got a reply on Instagram from Bocketts farm:
Thank you for your message. We are sorry to hear that you have decided you will not be visiting us again following Kelly and Sarah’s recent visit to the farm. These particular influencers have visited Bocketts time on many occasions – mostly as paying visitors but on a small number of occasions with gifted tickets in exchange for some coverage about their day on their Instagram. I seem to recall seeing that the stories from their visit that day were labelled as PR Visit, so perhaps you missed this?
We do carefully select who these tickets are offered to and want to ensure they are in keeping with our brand and values. Unfortunately we can’t control/see all content posted on these accounts but do take it into consideration.
Our selection process for such tickets is always under review so we appreciate the time you have taken to give us your feedback.
What a load of bollocks.

Why is she asking for ideas for content? I thought she KNEW what she was doing, what direction she was taking her account in once she left work, I thought she had it all planned and panned out. She was all mouth at the start of this "journey" saying how she would be talking about work/life balance, careers, maternity, employees rights etc. What bullsh!t she has done nothing of the sort and is now floundering with no clue how to make this work. She doesn't have an enviable life so no one wants to see more of her life behind the scenes and she's not funny or consistent enough to keep up with the millions of others bigger and funnier influencers out there. Time to get a proper job Kelly!

Reactions: 6
Why is she asking for ideas for content? I thought she KNEW what she was doing, what direction she was taking her account in once she left work, I thought she had it all planned and panned out. She was all mouth at the start of this "journey" saying how she would be talking about work/life balance, careers, maternity, employees rights etc. What bullsh!t she has done nothing of the sort and is now floundering with no clue how to make this work. She doesn't have an enviable life so no one wants to see more of her life behind the scenes and she's not funny or consistent enough to keep up with the millions of others bigger and funnier influencers out there. Time to get a proper job Kelly!
Her content has been dismal - it was far superior when she was working. All it is now is moaning about school, snacks and basic parenting. She is like one of the mum influencers from 2014 but it is 2024 and her girls aren't babies/toddlers. She isn't aspirational, she isn't particularly relatable because that content was overdone back in the day, she doesn't seem to do anything except school runs and occasional PR trips..... I want to feel sorry for her, but she is just so unlikable. After the smug start to 'this journey' she is now asking for content ideas and begging for freebies. M&S better not respond to the recent begs.

The only thing I got from her story are her nails! More me time for Kelly then. No time for Abi hence the behavioural issues. I have a feeling its all down to Kelly's parenting and a bit of exaggeration for content!

Is Abi neurodiverse or something?
not sure she’s ever said. Not that she needs to but pretty sure my daughter when she was 5 was nowhere near as demanding about things. I guess every child is very different though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.