Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
All she has done is moan since Gary arrived. I previously predicted I think she'll find a third baby hard. Why did she get pregnant so soon when she was already struggling with Alan?

ETA she says she's in agony with infected stitches but needed to go to tesco because she has nothing to wear?! Is she for real🥴 just wear what you've worn your whole pregnancy! Get in your pjs and chill! I do honestly think she's in for a rough ride with this one

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

NigellaBites

So she’s invited to a christening on her due date, can you imagine the bleating and complaining she’s been doing to Seaaaaaaaaan and Ninny Jane?! If you felt so worried about it being your due date you’d just make your apologies and not attend the christening.
However our KK will attend so that she can make the entire day about herself, it’ll be the perfect opportunity for limelight so whilst she’s whinging at the minute, she will be in her element on the day.

MaybeItsMaybelline

Omg is she joking? Surely the eldest can walk, have the other 2 in the pram or carrier. Then get a trolley for the cases, or if that’s too hard her husband can do 2 trips back to the car for the cases while she waits in the airport with the kids... like any normal family 😂

peachhes

VIP Member
The fact she got the girls to pose with the scan in multiple locations for instagram photos 🤣 deffo voting it will be another girl as well!!

now waiting for the post of them stood outside a huge 5 bed new build with the ‘next chapter’ caption 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16

NigellaBites

Family pic next to the dog shite bin
Sums these classy people up!
Saw that about working up to her due date, if we can call it ‘working’ - she just wants as much time off after baby comes as possible, not so much so that she can spend time with the baby but so she can milk herself thin again for as long as possible

Thread suggestion - Keeping Kate #7 Milk yourself Thin

• Haha

Fattygettinfit

Chatty Member
Ffs, another holiday and the leather handbags (aka mummy & daddy) are with them again!! Seriously, Kate and Sean cannot cope with the kids on their own

• Haha

blahblahbegsomemoreblah

Finding it hard to understand why he’s being blamed? If you look closely the white car is parked a little bit on the kerb whereas Sean’s isn’t. If he was that far away from the kerb then the car would have either gone into the front of the his car and not an open door or would have been over the white lines onto the other side! It’s completely the idiot drivers fault and could have been much worse if Annie had been in his arms too! I love Tattle but Christ people are reaching here!

I’m howling at her Tesco ad, it’s SO awkward. ‘We often play a game with the girls when shopping to see how many items we buy that are on the Tesco- Aldi price match’ Fun mum alert!! I bet the girls love that 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Fanaff

VIP Member
“Ridiculously strict on masks” yet shows no photos wearing masks correctly 🙄 Thick as pig shit

Reactions: 15

Noname123

Chatty Member
Clearly waiting for something custom made with Gary’s name on for the announcement. With Dave and Alan it was announced the next day on Instagram so absolutely nothing to do with telling family members first. Imagine being that bothered about an Instagram post. Also, bet none of Jaffs fam are particularly bothered. Third girl n all that.

Reactions: 14

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I can't stand how she dresses Dave up like the sugar plum fairy everytime they go out. Who puts pale pink and white on their kid in December? All the sickly bows and frills make me gag 🤢 it's all for show and those insta pics of course

• Haha
Reactions: 14