Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
I don’t wish to offend anyone that may like these but fuck me, deep down Kate is such a chav. These are hideous 🤦🏼‍♀️
(She’s got matching tracksuits for the girls for those that don’t follow)

6F46A333-98B4-4E33-A464-E5E09AE20B8A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
£900 🙄 given you’ve had two kids surely there must be prams hanging about….maybe donate it to a baby bank. It’ll be on Facebook marketplace quicker than you can say Alan

• Haha
Reactions: 12

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
There’s also loads of restrictions now on what you can and can’t take to france due to brexit, no dairy or dairy products
Well that's jaff screwed then, she props up the whole of the UKs dairy industry with how many yogurts she buys in one shop

• Haha

peachhes

VIP Member
Been off here for months and come straight back on after the baby announcement 😂

could tell a mile off from the centre parcs photos that she is preggo

MaybeItsMaybelline

Genuinely interested how much you have to pay for a doula to say encouraging things and make you soup 😩 Couldn’t your partner/friends/mum just do that for you?!

• Haha

moocher2020

Frilly blue knitted dungarees, woven with cheap gypo ribbon and knee high Spanish socks 🤢
The finest tat from Fleetwood Market, to match her cheap tat make up!

• Haha
  • Sick

Loopybird69

VIP Member
These people overshare everything, including pictures of her boobs yet haven't announced the name yet 🤣🤣.
I'm shook at them being surprised that they'd be so tired. My idea of hell having 3 kids so close in age, literally what did they expect?!
Hard to feel sorry for these people.
Get on with it, nobody forced you to have them so close together 🙄.
I had 4 under 3 - fecking madness I tell you! Admittedly the last pregnancy was a complete shock and bloody twins to boot! I don’t think I came out of the fog until they were all in junior school. But you know what I didn’t do, I didn’t moan to strangers on the internet about a decision I made. It’s not like she had time to forget what the last newborn/toddler stage is because she’s done nothing but moan that the youngest has been up at 5am for weeks so why she’s shocked is beyond me

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Here’s a wild idea Kate, if you or your delightful husband can’t handle early rises then how about don’t have 3 kids under 3? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just a thought! She’ll never be able to cope with 3!

• Heart

Chunkymum

I can't normally tell when something has been photoshopped until it's pointed out, but even I can see she's done something to this picture. Her face looks like a cartoon character! There's got to be something seriously wrong with u to alter a picture that will become a memory. She will have to look back on that photo in years to come of her carrying her unborn baby & think that doesn't even look like me 🤦‍♀️ All for the gram, what an airhead!

Why is her head so freakishly large 🙈
Zoom in & look at the shape of her face 😱

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
Would love to know how her and Sean afford this lifestyle they have ?! I’m a teacher and my partner is a site manager so he earns double my wage, we have 2 kids same age and can’t afford all these holidays 🤦🏻‍♀️ How do they do it ??
They don’t - they rely on mum and dad.

Tbh I love my parents and my in laws to pieces but fuck going on holiday with them ALL. THE. TIME. No thank you 😆

Dovefromabove

I've said it before and I'll say it again, WHY IS HER HEAD SO BIG? It's abnormally large, I can't get over it. And she chooses to accentuate the size with shit make up. Serious love, stop

• Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
The nipple is just unnecessary isn't it?! You're breastfeeding, great good for you, don't need to see it though 🙄 I'm BFing my 2 month old and I've never once posted my tits on Instagram!!

Also, her and Sean are the most pathetic snowflakes I've ever come across. Me and my husband are similar age to them and we've got 3 kids all roughly the same ages as hers and it's not really that difficult 🙄🙄 I'm absolutely not bragging, obviously it is more difficult than having 1 baby or even 2, but you just crack on with it! The two year old is waking at 5am? So what it's not that early!? Get up with your child Sean! Presumably she still naps in the day? So why not just have a nap when she does, and Kate can stay up with Evelyn and the baby while you sleep? You tag team it when you've got three, you work in shifts and your husband has to put in the effort to make it work. You chose to have them so stop feeling sorry for yourself!
Unfortunately you’re assuming Sean the wet blanket is like your husband. He’s the least hands on dad I’ve ever seen and that includes my ex husband (who taught our 2 year old to get his beer from the fridge for him, we divorced soon after that and I ended up as a single mom with 4 under 3 and I still didn’t moan as much as she does!)

• Haha
  • Heart