KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and now a photo of sean on a ride with no mask in sight. I bet the cast members are sick of the sight of them and having to remind them of the rules
My cousins just been and they took their masks off for a photo on one of the rides and Disney photoshop masks on 😂

Also she has gained so much weight already!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My cousins just been and they took their masks off for a photo on one of the rides and Disney photoshop masks on 😂

Also she has gained so much weight already!
I’ve seen this mentioned on Facebook groups, sadly both their maskless photos show them on the carousel which doesn’t have ride photos. Even though she’s away on this holiday she’s always dreamed of, I can’t believe how many ads she’s posted

Reactions: 1
I’ve seen this mentioned on Facebook groups, sadly both their maskless photos show them on the carousel which doesn’t have ride photos. Even though she’s away on this holiday she’s always dreamed of, I can’t believe how many ads she’s posted
I was more shocked at the aff links while on holiday. I get the ads to an extent as she possibly has a contract that states she has to post at certain times but the aff links is pure greed

Reactions: 2
That trip must have cost a fortune, 4/5 days in half term at a decent hotel, tesco ads must pay bloody well. I’ve been trying to price up a trip for my daughter who is the same age as Dave and it’s nearly £1k for 3 days not even in half term 🤷🏼‍♀️
they spend money like it’s water that family. All bearing in mine they are only a few years qualified and she’s been on 3 days for nearly the whole time. Surely they can’t have anything in savings?

Reactions: 6
That trip must have cost a fortune, 4/5 days in half term at a decent hotel, tesco ads must pay bloody well. I’ve been trying to price up a trip for my daughter who is the same age as Dave and it’s nearly £1k for 3 days not even in half term 🤷🏼‍♀️
they spend money like it’s water that family. All bearing in mine they are only a few years qualified and she’s been on 3 days for nearly the whole time. Surely they can’t have anything in savings?
Not to derail the post but keep looking as that seems really expensive, me and my family (9 of us) are literally travelling to france now to go to dlp and staying at the centreparcs there and it’s costing us £500 per person for 7 days in half term. And that’s with 3 days Disney tickets

Reactions: 2
Not to derail the post but keep looking as that seems really expensive, me and my family (9 of us) are literally travelling to france now to go to dlp and staying at the centreparcs there and it’s costing us £500 per person for 7 days in half term. And that’s with 3 days Disney tickets
Oh wow I’ll look that’s, I’ve been looking on magic breaks as I’ve heard that’s the cheapest, did you book al the bits separately?
Thanks

Oh wow I’ll look that’s, I’ve been looking on magic breaks as I’ve heard that’s the cheapest, did you book al the bits separately?
Thanks
If you stay off site it’s so much cheaper than in a dlp hotel even the budget ones.

Thanks
Do look at hotels outside the park, most do a free shuttle or if you have to get the train it literally stops at the front gates of the park, so they’ll be a bit more reasonable

Thanks
We booked through magic breaks as a package. They do say if you want to stay in a Disney hotel then booking direct you get the best deal, but you will definitely be able to find it a bit cheaper than £1000 for the 2 of you for just 3 days

All picked up a sickness bug….maybe if you’d just worn your mask and not kept touching your face all the time putting it up and down you wouldn’t have caught it

Reactions: 7
“Ridiculously strict on masks” yet shows no photos wearing masks correctly 🙄 Thick as pig tit

Reactions: 15
Can we also address in her posts the use of "we ate most lunches at Sandwich Of Earl"... Even I know its Earl of Sandwich and I've never been there. So mucb for an informative post...

Reactions: 4
God help us, she's a teacher and was surprised shows in a France were in French...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hate lazy parents who put children in prams. She’s at nursery ffs. She is too old to go in a pram.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.