KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Wowwwwwwwww for the thread title.

If anyone fancies doing a recap of the world's most boring Instagram account, feel free!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Surely this has got to be another pregnancy announcement, she can never be away this long for any other reason! If she is imagine being her employer, I don’t think she’s done a full school year since she started?!

Reactions: 3
4B0B914F-EA88-490F-B189-C9FEE7134AFD.jpeg

someone tell her she can’t open her eyes properly with them fake lashes glued to her lids.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“Hi guys, I’ve been awol and now I’m back begging for engagement as I need to earn some cash. Please like my next ad, please help me out”

Engagement she will get from me…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Cor she looks rough, I take it whatever ‘diet’ she is following isn’t the focus at the moment. She’s like a yo-yo with weight loss- I dread to think what habits those girls are picking up…

Reactions: 10
Cor she looks rough, I take it whatever ‘diet’ she is following isn’t the focus at the moment. She’s like a yo-yo with weight loss- I dread to think what habits those girls are picking up…
Her life is a constant pivot. “Lose weight” have a baby, “lose weight” have a baby. So tedious.

Reactions: 11
I still say she's pregnant, not posted any full length smiling like a serial killer photos for ages and I like the way Alan is sitting right in front of her so you can't see her tum :ROFLMAO:
Also, I wouldn't pay tesco £8 for that throw nevermind £18!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.