KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely having a boy and honestly I am already embarrassed for the kid and it’s not even born yet. The outfits 🥵

04962E33-BD56-4CD6-87F8-35A0DBA6CA62.png

🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anyone see the story last evening… she is due in a week and one week left at work!

Way to piss off your employer more… work right up to due date with a chance you might have baby early and mean you go off sooner?!

Reactions: 2
Family pic next to the dog shite bin
Sums these classy people up!
Saw that about working up to her due date, if we can call it ‘working’ - she just wants as much time off after baby comes as possible, not so much so that she can spend time with the baby but so she can milk herself thin again for as long as possible

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see the story last evening… she is due in a week and one week left at work!

Way to piss off your employer more… work right up to due date with a chance you might have baby early and mean you go off sooner?!
They won’t be losing much if she does….gone right to her due date to make sure she gets as much time away from work as possible….not sure how mat leave works for teachers? In my job we continue to accrue annual leave even when on mat leave so most people just take it at the end to extend their leave, but we don't have set holidays 🤷🏻‍♀️
Will she even go back?

Converse “dupes”? I’m pretty sure soulcal & Co are a brand in their own right.

• Haha
They won’t be losing much if she does….gone right to her due date to make sure she gets as much time away from work as possible….not sure how mat leave works for teachers? In my job we continue to accrue annual leave even when on mat leave so most people just take it at the end to extend their leave, but we don't have set holidays 🤷🏻‍♀️
Will she even go back?
No you don’t accrue holiday

Reactions: 1
Family pic next to the dog shite bin
Sums these classy people up!
Saw that about working up to her due date, if we can call it ‘working’ - she just wants as much time off after baby comes as possible, not so much so that she can spend time with the baby but so she can milk herself thin again for as long as possible

Thread suggestion - Keeping Kate #7 Milk yourself Thin

• Haha
Reactions: 16
‘Last full day’ so she’s being induced/section tomorrow? Didn’t even think she was full term yet!

‘Last full day’ so she’s being induced/section tomorrow? Didn’t even think she was full term yet!
I thought she meant at work? Her due date is this weekend I think, she said she was ‘working’ right to the end. Although surprised as didn’t think she’d done a full day in her life….

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.