KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that they’ve already found out what they are having (and that it’s a boy) because I’m sure she already said a while ago that this would complete their family, that or it’s another girl and Sean’s raging and said “no more!”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kate is the sort to have a sly sneaky peak on her own or with mama mutton. She is so dramatic about it all. Just be blessed and happy Kate you're able to have children. Won't be long now Gary!
Yes ! Exactly the thoughts I get. It's just the whole weird eyebrow vibe she gives off.

I think that they’ve already found out what they are having (and that it’s a boy) because I’m sure she already said a while ago that this would complete their family, that or it’s another girl and Sean’s raging and said “no more!”
And didn't she originally harp on that they dreamt of having 5 children

Reactions: 2
I think they would have found out to get over “gender disappointment” and when they announce it, it can be some brand reveal of it being a boy. The fact she’s referenced a few times of the pregnancy being different etc

Reactions: 4
Frilly blue knitted dungarees, woven with cheap gypo ribbon and knee high Spanish socks 🤢
The finest tat from Fleetwood Market, to match her cheap tat make up!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Is she not able to do her own washing? Why is her mum sorting all the baby stuff?

Reactions: 7
Is she not able to do her own washing? Why is her mum sorting all the baby stuff?
Not sticking up for her.. but my mum did all my white baby washing, and still sometimes does. I can never get my whites to stay white 😂 so she does them so they stayed lovely and white. And she is currently storing all my old baby items for when we have another because she has much more space than we do

Reactions: 4
I think she knows what she's having and wants an insta nursery in blue. Why would she rush to put the girls in together when the baby will be in with them for a good few months

Reactions: 5
It's her own fuckin fault for getting pregnant every 2 years in the month of August, obviously an anniversary bang :ROFLMAO:
Carefully planned out to get the maximum time off work😉... all while having a part time job in the first place, but still moaning like she does a 60 hour week 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she’s invited to a christening on her due date, can you imagine the bleating and complaining she’s been doing to Seaaaaaaaaan and Ninny Jane?! If you felt so worried about it being your due date you’d just make your apologies and not attend the christening.
However our KK will attend so that she can make the entire day about herself, it’ll be the perfect opportunity for limelight so whilst she’s whinging at the minute, she will be in her element on the day.

Reactions: 17
I cant wait for this baby to arrive on Dave's birthday. It would be hilarious, especially when she's told her it defo won't, thick cow

• Haha
Is she a detective now?! Managed to work out her car had been opened, only the purse taken and got the persons name and address and then tracked the purse down?! I smell 💩
What a way to get people to click on an amazon aff link….which she hasn’t declared

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.