Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fanaff

VIP Member
It’s annoyed me she’s shared that post about women giving birth when she managed to have a partner and doula and broke the rules with her family. It’s absolutely not right what the government have done and women have been let down but those in glass houses Kate

Reactions: 20

Dovefromabove

So many questions:

Why is her face/head so large?
Why does she dress her children like they're extras from My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding?
Why can they not go on holiday/do anything without her mum and dad?
Why do Tesco pay her for such shite ads?
Why does she eat so much cheese if she's dairy intolerant?
Why does she seem to gain 7 stone as soon as she's pregnant?

• Haha

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
Who called it that she’d copy of lifethroughemseyes? Also, Scala? Is that from looking through her Greece photos!?

• Haha
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
GARYYYYYYYYY

So the girls will eternally have to share a birthday because Jaff wanted maximum time off work on all her pregnancies

Who called the 3 of them in matching outfits 🙄 they'll be like the Von Jaffs for the next 15 years 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I lol’ed when she said ‘we all do it’ like no….. we definitely don’t all leave our purses in our glovebox

A relative of mine is a deputy head at a local school and she’s had to change her FB names multiple times as parents kept finding her and messaging her.
She’s now got a variation of one of her names and all of her profile pictures are just random nature photos. How she’s got away with hers being so open for so long I do not know 🤦‍♀️
The parents have no idea who she is because she's never at work 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Fattygettinfit

Chatty Member
I’m far from an expert, but is that not quite dangerous for the baby!! Unless of course, she has had him and just hasn’t announced it.
She'll be waiting for his Spanish lace cardigan and socks to arrive to dress him up before showing him to the world. Sad fuck.

• Haha

Noname123

Chatty Member
Wow I am absolutely shocked to death at this news. It’s come out of NOWHERE... SO CONFUSING. Somebody pick me up off the floor xxx

• Haha

Fanaff

VIP Member
“Hi guys, I’ve been awol and now I’m back begging for engagement as I need to earn some cash. Please like my next ad, please help me out”

Engagement she will get from me…

• Haha

GrottyGretel

Oh god, it must be so difficult to have such problems! Meanwhile a large portion of the country are being swiftly dropped into poverty territory and wondering how we’re going to get through this. Enjoy your shitty holiday, you selfish, oblivious hog.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Well done Tattlers, called it as usual. God I bet her work hate her, a third maternity leave in as many years???? Hope it’s another girl after her dickhead husband’s comments about wanting a boy last time. Although they’ll clearly just keep popping them out every year or so until they do get a boy 🙄 Brace yourselves for another huge weight gain til the baby arrives followed by an obession with post partum weight loss, breastfeeding and pumping until she gets pregnant with the fourth!

Nurseypops

If people are so easily offended, Tattle is not the place for you I don't think! Thought I'd stumbled upon the Lil thread for a moment 🤣.

• Haha