KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Times must be tough, if you have to like your own posts from your other page that you never use 😳
36379C79-971E-4946-B4DA-691B6B097C1A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was asking people to engage with it and then if u looked it was all people she follows thag commented. No one is interest in ur adverts Kate!!

Reactions: 5
I can't stand how she dresses Dave up like the sugar plum fairy everytime they go out. Who puts pale pink and white on their kid in December? All the sickly bows and frills make me gag 🤢 it's all for show and those insta pics of course

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She was asking people to engage with it and then if u looked it was all people she follows thag commented. No one is interest in ur adverts Kate!!
Begging people (especially family & friends in various WhatsApp groups☕) to engage with her social media posts is her favourite thing to do (after yo-yo dieting, breastfeeding and wearing crappy fake tan and the worst lashes one has ever seen

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Begging people (especially family & friends in various WhatsApp groups☕) to engage with her social media posts is her favourite thing to do (after yo-yo dieting, breastfeeding and wearing crappy fake tan and the worst lashes one has ever seen
Oh really ??? Tell us more !! x ☕

Reactions: 2
Fixed it for you Kate
Came to say the same ... has keeping Ken actually got a sense of humour?!

Deleted the pic because I didn't want to share a pic of her daughter, despite Kate being happy to use her kids for ads etc. It doesn't sit right with me

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel that is a nod to Tattle if ever there was one!
Alan 🤣

Hi Kate! Nice to see you confirm you read here 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Long standing joke 😂😂 you mean the name tattlers call your daughter. Not a long standing joke you made up is it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She forgot to list ‘Eva’ for Evelyn. Remember when she kept trying to make that happen? 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She forgot to list ‘Eva’ for Evelyn. Remember when she kept trying to make that happen? 😅😅
That's why we started calling her Dave because her own mother didn't seem to know her name 😄🤦🏼‍♀️

She tried so hard. All because too many others had called their kid Evelyn and it was too common 🙄 what a head

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.