KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't normally tell when something has been photoshopped until it's pointed out, but even I can see she's done something to this picture. Her face looks like a cartoon character! There's got to be something seriously wrong with u to alter a picture that will become a memory. She will have to look back on that photo in years to come of her carrying her unborn baby & think that doesn't even look like me 🤦‍♀️ All for the gram, what an airhead!

Zoom in & look at the shape of her face 😱
Fuckkkk - the shape of that face? Its like Jim Carrey in the mask! She usually has NO NECK. Its like a weight has been dropped on the top of her head and she's lost the first few vertebrae. Her Dad is the same.... has she edited in a neck or something? It's actually disturbing me. I got spiked as a teen and everyone had faces like that 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't normally tell when something has been photoshopped until it's pointed out, but even I can see she's done something to this picture. Her face looks like a cartoon character! There's got to be something seriously wrong with u to alter a picture that will become a memory. She will have to look back on that photo in years to come of her carrying her unborn baby & think that doesn't even look like me 🤦‍♀️ All for the gram, what an airhead!

Zoom in & look at the shape of her face 😱
Same shape as the scream mask 😱

She’a all chin in that picture
Got a chin like Jimmy Hill

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Following on the back of a comment on another thread you never hear about the lumi or the perfume dupes anymore do you

Reactions: 6
I think she sees pregnancy as an excuse to eat excessively, there’s no way putting that much weight on is normal

Reactions: 9
I think she sees pregnancy as an excuse to eat excessively, there’s no way putting that much weight on is normal
Exactly this! She must 100% use the pregnancy to eat everything she wants to in complete excess.. I have always been ‘big’ and lost weight, got pregnant and actually managed to only gain 1 stone, so to gain 6 is insane! I wasn’t exactly careful I still ate most of what I wanted just didn’t overdo it just cos I was pregnant

Reactions: 6
She may lose the baby weight but she always remains overweight. I don’t even think on her wedding (which seems to be her aspirational weight) she was a healthy size, she was spilling out of her dress (and don’t get me started on the see through hen do dress 😂).

She goes from overweight to obese back to overweight again x 3. I dread to think what damage she’s doing to herself, especially as I don’t reckon this will be her last pregnancy.

Reactions: 4
She may lose the baby weight but she always remains overweight. I don’t even think on her wedding (which seems to be her aspirational weight) she was a healthy size, she was spilling out of her dress (and don’t get me started on the see through hen do dress 😂).

She goes from overweight to obese back to overweight again x 3. I dread to think what damage she’s doing to herself, especially as I don’t reckon this will be her last pregnancy.
I think she fights her natural frame. She is very stocky with quite a big head, I don't think she could ever look dainty or small. She looks worse because she choses outfits designed for petite young girls. It's interesting that she seems to be snarky towards Alan, who is built exactly the same as her mother. Can she not see this?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.