KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so wasteful! She's had her children almost exactly 2 years apart from each other so there shouldn't be any need for another new pram! I'm a teacher and whilst the wages aren't anything to turn your nose up at, they certainly aren't reflective of how much these 2 spend!

Reactions: 5
Dreamt about this one last night and the two girls that I kept calling Alan and Dave 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Do you mean signed up to TikTok? I’ve been signed up over a week now.
I've received mine today I would have paid a tenner for it, it's awesome 🤣 so £3.15 is still a good price. Although they sent a different colour to what I asked for! Also they are selling your details so prepare for loads of spam phone calls but they've stopped after a week.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I've received mine today I would have paid a tenner for it, it's awesome 🤣 so £3.15 is still a good price. Although they sent a different colour to what I asked for! Also they are selling your details so prepare for loads of spam phone calls but they've stopped after a week.
Oh god I’ve only just stopped getting loads of spam. For some reason my phone number is attached to a lad called Alex from Bolton who clearly has some debts. They keep asking if I’m his wife 😡 literally just have to block the number every single time.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ffs, another holiday and the leather handbags (aka mummy & daddy) are with them again!! Seriously, Kate and Sean cannot cope with the kids on their own

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tell me you didn’t pay for the trip without telling me 🙄
AABB5BC5-8D55-4C60-9C86-B1D2162FB197.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I think there must be major marital issues like boredom if they cannot go anywhere just the two of them. I also think this can be a reason why people have so many children so close together because they can't cope with just calm and quiet as it brings their issues to the surface.

Also, when she says the bracelets have to be 'warn' everywhere ... I die a little inside with every spelling mistake.

Reactions: 8
I think there must be major marital issues like boredom if they cannot go anywhere just the two of them. I also think this can be a reason why people have so many children so close together because they can't cope with just calm and quiet as it brings their issues to the surface.

Also, when she says the bracelets have to be 'warn' everywhere ... I die a little inside with every spelling mistake.
I think they do it to one up the other siblings and grandchildren. Someone said on here Jaff is really jealous of the others, so that would make sense to me

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.