Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

capriallie

VIP Member
I did not need to see that actual Jaffa cake this morning before I’d even had my coffee 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It's her own fuckin fault for getting pregnant every 2 years in the month of August, obviously an anniversary bang :ROFLMAO:
Carefully planned out to get the maximum time off work😉... all while having a part time job in the first place, but still moaning like she does a 60 hour week 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Zozo

My last born is 18 months and I still wear my maternity leggings 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
'Can't wait to tell you all.' Not like she's got a bloody OK Mag deal so nothing stopping her just doing full announcement with name rather than dripping info like some sort of celebrity bringing drama

• Haha
The Doula can't even spell 'nourishing' 🙄. Nothing against people who have issues with spelling, husband has dyslexia, but you'd best believe he'd be googling any words he wasn't 100% about if labelling in a professional capacity.

• Haha

Fattygettinfit

Chatty Member
Preaching about having a scan on her own yet only 13 days later she gives birth in hospital with her husband and doula at her side. Fuckin rule breaking at its finest. Bitch.

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
What is her obsession with taking new born babies on holiday?! She won't have had all her immunisations and their taking her on a plane!

NigellaBites

That cheese in the burgers and the macaroni cheese and the milkshakes loaded with squirty cream won’t do her ‘dairy intolerance’ and ‘dairy cough’ any good

• Haha

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
I still can't believe Kate wore this on her hen do! You can see she has no underwear at all on as the dress is completely see through apart from a few lace modesty patches. Her profile is open, it is not professional and it shouldn't be tolerated in her job as a teacher.
I feel that this is a bit of a stretch, she’s still a human who’s allowed to enjoy life outside of teachering. Altho I do agree that she shouldn’t have an open profile as all of my teacher friends are completely locked down. Don’t come at me, that’s just my thinkings on this Sunday morning 🤷🏼‍♀️

Fattygettinfit

Chatty Member
Although let’s never forget the epic crying to camera multiple stories when she dropped baby Dave on holiday. Best thing ever 😂
She loves crying on camera, anyone remember the breakdown when she didn't have enough money for her bridesmaids makeup?? That's what you get for having more bridesmaids than you can shake a shitty stick at:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I'm such an arsehole but I can't help myself.... I'm howling 🤣🤣🤣 I was convinced that Jaffa Janet Esq was here! She best return all those Spanish outfits and knee socks with the little cats balls attached 😆

• Haha
  • Heart