KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finding it hard to understand why he’s being blamed? If you look closely the white car is parked a little bit on the kerb whereas Sean’s isn’t. If he was that far away from the kerb then the car would have either gone into the front of the his car and not an open door or would have been over the white lines onto the other side! It’s completely the idiot drivers fault and could have been much worse if Annie had been in his arms too! I love Tattle but Christ people are reaching here!

Reactions: 16
Finding it hard to understand why he’s being blamed? If you look closely the white car is parked a little bit on the kerb whereas Sean’s isn’t. If he was that far away from the kerb then the car would have either gone into the front of the his car and not an open door or would have been over the white lines onto the other side! It’s completely the idiot drivers fault and could have been much worse if Annie had been in his arms too! I love Tattle but Christ people are reaching here!
Yeah exactly, it could have been a lot worse. Total overreaction from boobarella. He’ll have a bruised leg and no more.

Reactions: 1
Yeah exactly, it could have been a lot worse. Total overreaction from boobarella. He’ll have a bruised leg and no more.
Oh that’s ok then? Things like that are bloody scary and also infuriating that someone could do that and drive off like nothing has happened. ANYONE would be angry about it if it happened to them or their family. And the posts blaming him? Or the way he’s parked? (When there’s actually nothing wrong with the way he’s parked), are unnecessary

Reactions: 4
Why do the leather handbags have cctv outside the house, thought they lived in a well to do area with their lavish holiday lifestyles etc 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh that’s ok then? Things like that are bloody scary and also infuriating that someone could do that and drive off like nothing has happened. ANYONE would be angry about it if it happened to them or their family. And the posts blaming him? Or the way he’s parked? (When there’s actually nothing wrong with the way he’s parked), are unnecessary
I don’t have to answer for anyone else’s comments about parking or blaming him so I’m not going to. Be angry all you want but considering the media coverage about actual tragedies on roads at the moment ie DEATHS on smart motorways, you’d think she’d be angry within the confines of her own home. Attention-seeking at its finest. Whose first thought is to upload their ring door bell video to Instagram? People are entitled to their own opinion on here so if you’re offended maybe it’s not the one for you.

Looks like the wing mirror that’s hit the car door. At the end of the day appalling driving and behaviours from the driver and Sean must be in shock. I would have been hysterical to be honest because even though “worst case scenario” didn’t happen, I always dwell on what could have happened. That being said the driver may not even notice they have done it. My wing mirrors flap in very easily even if I get close to a bush when pulling in and it’s dark so they may not have noticed it’s even missing. Or it might be Sean’s wing mirror on the floor, I can’t tell. The white car is definitely pulled on the path but I would say the back of Sean’s car is sticking out slightly at the back. Either way major head points to the driver because they should have just waited regardless as the car door was open.

Lol calm down. I wasn’t blaming him. Just saying the car looked like it was sticking out a bit. Hardly saying he deserved it or anything similar. It’s awful what happened and even more so that the driver didn’t stop

Reactions: 3
It's just jaffa nips attention seeking as usual. I was shocked at the video mind, he had a near miss! The driver was speeding and not paying attention. You deffo wouldn't rush to upload it on instagram though that's just plain weird! Maybe upload in a community group to try and identify the driver, but instagram?? Nah she is just looking for are you ok hun comments. She hasn't posted for ages apart from to show off about her holiday and her tesco ads, then uploads this. Odd!!

Reactions: 7
I think the car that hit them didn’t have enough room, there’s a car parked alongside Sean on the other side and an oncoming car too. I see it a lot where people are just too impatient to wait, even for a second to have more room to pass safely. Sean’s really lucky I think, it could have been so much worse.

if anyone remembers the time she was hit from behind and the endless drama about that, she’s going to be going on about this for ages. She probably hoped putting it on social media would mean the car driver would come forward to admit their fault.

Is she that desperate for content that she has to moan and moan about a bastard pizza?? Imagine what we don't see 😄😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why do the leather handbags have cctv outside the house, thought they lived in a well to do area with their lavish holiday lifestyles etc 🤔
A year ago around the corner from their house a lad was stabbed to death, its a lovely town but it still has its awful crime we are also experiencing alot of car break ins.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.